Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

March 29, 2017

By famiglia

Eight years ago this was the facility to bring your loved one to. Not anymore!!! My loved one came here for minor rehabilitation following a knee injury. He should have been discharged within 1 week. It's now week 3 and he is still there. He became sicker and weak and fragile because of neglect. The nursing staff submitted crucial labwork 7 days after ordered. Diet was never changed. They seem to only go through the motion to get through their shift. The social worker is poor, does not return phone calls. Everything is a procrastination with this facility and therefore residence get sicker and weaker. I do not recommend this facility any longer.

November 12, 2016

By S. White

My father was at Collingswood for about five weeks after suffering a stroke. Our overall impression of Collingswood was very positive. The rehabilitation staff was truly wonderful, very professional, upbeat, and hard working. They absolutely could not have worked harder to hasten my father's recovery. He also enjoyed working with them. The nursing staff did a great job especially considering their work load. He always got his medications and care on time. They were friendly and engaged my father in conversation. It was wonderful to have the dialysis center on site. The schedule got changed around a couple of times and that affected our visiting schedule but we just had to check and see when he was scheduled for dialysis and work around it. The administrative staff was also very friendly and helpful and took time explaining insurance and medicare coverage.

February 23, 2016

By Jennifer L1

My grandmother was in Collingswood, and they were very good. If she has a problem and has to go somewhere again, we're definitely going to try for there. The staff’s really nice, very knowledgeable, and caring. She was on a special wattage diet, but she said the food was OK. They had special activities, but she really didn’t want to go to most of them. They’re also a nursing home.

August 26, 2015

Nurses are not professional, many of them do not seem to care about their job and their responsibilities. The patients always look miserable, there is just a very negative vibe the second you walk into the facility. The only genuine staff are most of the administrators and the people up front. Most of the nurses are not from America and therefore care little for the lives they are caring for. I do not recommend putting anyone in this facility and would not be surprised to see it shut down within the next few years or so.

February 05, 2015

By gladys123

Please don't subject anyone you love to this facility. The care is sub-par, the professional staff very disagreeable, and the billing process a nightmare.

December 06, 2013

By juliaz

My husband was there for less than 24 hours. The night we checked in, the respiratory therapist had not connected his oxygen, and he almost went unconscious. The next morning, I found him lying in a bed that needed to be changed. That afternoon, I found him unconscious and he was rushed to the hospital.

January 20, 2012

By ck912

The Collingswood nursing home in Rockville is where my grandfather stayed before he passed away. From what I remember, the place was always very clean and seemed to be a nice place for him. I visited almost daily and the people who worked there were also always friendly, saying hello to me as I walked in. When I was visiting and a nurse came in to give my grandfather medication or food, she also was always in a good mood, which was nice. The staff seemed to be upbeat or even if it was later in the day, they still had a positive mood that they carried. The only negative comment I would have is that there didn't seem to be much entertainment or activities available for the residents of the nursing home. Of course, this could also be because I visited later in the evening everyday when the activities were over. It just seemed like there wasn't much for the residents to do other than stay in their room and watch occasional TV. The TV in the residents' rooms were also extremely tiny- they probably could have been a little bigger especially because in nursing homes, many residents have eyesight troubles. On the whole, however, I felt that this was a very nice facility that my grandfather was able to stay at.

Services and Amenities of Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Rockville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center