Whitewood Assisted Living

Whitewood Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Whitewood Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Whitewood Assisted Living

November 16, 2012

White Wood is only six minutes from my house. It's a smaller facility with seven residents and six bedrooms. Mom used to be in a bigger facility, but she ran out of money. She's not really happy because there's nothing for her to do. Most of the people there are in wheelchairs, their heads slumped, and they sit all day. But my mom is still able to walk and do things. She said she wants to go back to the nursing home. But I can't do that, so I try to figure out a way to entertainment her and get her out as often as I can. She's not really doing good right now. She hasn't had a shower for 10 days. I'm not satisfied with this facility. I don't think they know how to handle a person who's alive. They should also find some time with the residents doing crafts, playing cards or something.

Costs for Whitewood Assisted Living

Photos of Whitewood Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Whitewood Assisted Living

• State Licenses: AL000702

• Get Costs

About Whitewood Assisted Living

We offer a wealth of care and services to fit every residents need and gives each resident personalized assistance. Live-In Management and 24 hour awake caregivers assure around the clock supervised support and medication management.

Whitewood Assisted Living specially designs safe stimulating environments for residents with Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, or any other forms of memory loss. Residents enjoy chef-inspired dining in our new dining room, daily housekeeping, personalized exercises and activities.

Map of Whitewood Assisted Living