Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age Baltimore, MD

Assisted Living Reviews for Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age

Nursing Home Reviews for Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age

October 30, 2012

By BlueDiamond1

My grandmother wanted to go to Stella Maris because of the fact that they are a Catholic-based facility and she knew that she would be taken care of as well as she could be. The staff at Stella Maris are very pleasant and made sure that my grandmother was as comfortable and as happy as possible. They treated my entire family like royalty; I can't say enough good things about them. Sadly, my grandmother was not at Stella Maris for very long, as she died about four months after she was admitted; but the staff made her last four months as good as they could have been, considering that she had been diagnosed with dementia and was very frail by the end. It isn't the cheapest facility in the world, but it's quality, and after all of the horror stories that I've heard about elderly care, quality is what's the most important.

August 21, 2012

By tfclass

Finding a nursing home for a love one can be an emotional experience because usually you do not want to see someone like your grandmother be put in place there. When searching for a nursing home for a loved one it is ideal to have a facility that is well-known and that will take care of your loved one. Stella Maris has a great staff and was very nice during the tour. They answered all our questions and seems to have great amenities to make my grandmother stay comfortable with her stay there. You get a great vibe that Stella Maris is committed to providing providing qualified, thoughtful and extensive health and housing solutions to the elderly, the ill and the dying. Overall, I believe that Stella Maris would be a great nursing home for any loved one. Stella Maris seems like they would give your elderly parent or grandparent, and/or ill or dying family member the necessary care that is needed.

February 29, 2012

By Timothy Bull

My grandmother was placed in Stella Maris when she could no longer walk well enough on her own and needed help with day to day activities. I wasn't sure to expect when visiting her there but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience. The facilities are very well taken care of and clean and the patients all seemed to be in very good spirits and well taken care of. No one wants to live in a nursing home but my grandmother was very happy there and had made many friends. Aside from the medical treatment and physical therapy she received there were also many activities she could take part in such as arts and crafts that would keep her mind active and around other adults who she could interact with. The nursing care was above average from what I have seen and the nurses and staff paid close attention to all the patients needs.I hope I never have to be placed in a nursing home but if I ever do I would hope that Stella Maris is still around as it is a first class institution that really cares about their patients.

Services and Amenities of Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age

Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stella Maris Inc Home Hlth Age