St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Reviews of St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

July 01, 2021

By Glenda

My aunt was released from the hospital and went to Saint Elizabeth Rehabilitation And Nursing. Tthey recommended long term care for her. She's not getting any skilled nursing right now. We're paying out of pocket. She's no longer in rehab now. I haven't really been there enough to really have an opinion about them. They're not doing any kind of communication. It's very poor. My aunt said the food was excellent. She liked the food. They give you plenty of food. She had physical therapy there. It was clean and quiet, but it was more of a hospital-like setting. I think it's way overpriced for what she got. It's two times what the average price of a higher facility is. I don't know what you get extra. I don't see it.

March 05, 2021

By Angel

I went to Saint Elizabeth Rehabilitation And Nursing. It was amazing, their employees were very professional, and everyone from the administrative staff to the housekeeping staff was very courteous and caring. My mom passed away in their facility. Her room wasn't a normal hospital or nursing home room, they had a sense of privacy, and they were separated from her neighboring person that was over there, but it was open, so when the nurses came in they could see either side. It was a spacious room. My mother said the food was good, but what I liked best about it was they didn't come in or out in a cart or like a hospital cart, it was almost like a bell waiter tray, and they would bring them their individual food, so it made you feel like you were less in a hospital facility, and more of a touch of home. The facilities were clean, it never smelled of urine or anything, it was basic there, the care of the place and the people.

March 15, 2020

By Shelia

St. Elizabeth Rehab & Nursing Center was clean, and the rooms were accommodating to my mother's needs. The staff was very nice, very informative and accommodating. They specialize in memory care, and the residents are not in their rooms all day long.

July 28, 2015

That place where my mother is at is St. Elizabeth’s nursing, and I liked it a lot. They are very warm, and they showed a lot of care. They are doing a good job. I think that she is in a good place. I haven’t tasted the food, but it looks good. They have two beds to a room and a closet, which is pretty nice size and spacious. They have bingo, and people from the outside come in.

Services and Amenities of St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Elizabeth Rehabilitation & Nursing Center