Signature Healthcare of East Louisville

Reviews of Signature Healthcare of East Louisville

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Healthcare of East Louisville

September 30, 2016

By JB414033

Signature East is nice, and the smell is usually pretty good. The people are very nice, and it was only once or twice, which I felt like there was issues with the staff. I reported it to the DON, and it was answered and addressed immediately, so it's OK. My husband seems to like the food. Their staffing is sometimes not good on evenings or nights on the weekends. They have one certain place that they keep their medicine carts, and 9 times out of 10, they're unlocked, and that's against the state. They have Happy Hour, movies, and all kinds of things for the people.

September 25, 2008

By johnathan

My loved one stayed here

my mother was there for about a month, she was dehydrated, malnorished, had stage 4 pressure sores, let her sit in a dirty diaper for over an hour. never repositioned her every 2 hours. needless to say she ended up dead because of there lack of care. be very cautious placing a loved one here. the state did an impromptu inspection based on my complaints and found several vioations. you can view this public notice, called a statement of defienceies.

Services and Amenities of Signature Healthcare of East Louisville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Signature Healthcare of East Louisville

Signature Healthcare of East Louisville is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Signature Healthcare of East Louisville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare of East Louisville