Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center

March 03, 2017

By Belmis Alvarez

Terrible Experience. My mother had to wait Over 2 hours for them to bring her the pain relievers. She ended up with an infection due to the cleanliness of the center. The Caretakers constantly acted like they did not want to do anything for her. They never came on first call. Overall the cleanliness and care given was terrible. My mother is Muslim so we specifically requested NO PORK on her kitchen menu and they still gave her pork MULTIPLE TIMES. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

March 26, 2015

The staff really seemed to be caring, and it is really going very well for my mom at Regis Woods. They take good care of her. They have a beauty salon, and they also play games. They also have people come in to do music.

Services and Amenities of Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center

Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center