Park Terrace Health Campus

Reviews of Park Terrace Health Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Terrace Health Campus

August 29, 2018

By Pauline

Our experience with Park Terrace Health Campus has been great. The staff is outstanding, they take great care of my mother-in-law, and I can't say enough about them. The food is not bad. I spoke to the higher ups because it seems they serve some stuff that the seniors have trouble eating. Like food that's not easy for them to cut up, or hard for them to chew. The place itself is very clean.

February 14, 2018

By Linda

My mother-in-law spent some time in rehab at Park Terrace Health Campus for one week, and it was very helpful. The staff was excellent, and the food was fine. They did everything they could do.

August 23, 2016

By Shannon240776

My mom stayed at Park Terrace. When we communicated concerns with the staff, it did not seem to be carried over from one person to the next. We wanted her to have milk with every meal and in four weeks, we could never get that to happen. The meals that they brought had nothing to drink. It seemed like a very simple thing. There were times when she was in a diaper, and there were times when we would arrive, and she was dirty. They were understaffed and impacting the patients themselves. They had young people with very little training as compared to the where my mother is now. We encountered problem after problem with her care because there seemed to be no communication. However, the environment was very nice and very clean and without odor. The facility looked good. We were very pleased, but she just was not given the right care. When we pointed out the problems, we were very nicely told that they would be addressed and they were not.

April 11, 2014

By Linda80020750

My aunt is at Park Terrace. They have a nice common area where they can sit and watch a big-screen TV. Their dining area is wonderful. The food is good. You go in nursing homes and the first thing that smacks you in the face is the urine. You do not smell that with Park Terrace. The staff is real good. They have some turnover, but there are 3 or 4 girls who take care of her. They do a phenomenal job. The cleanliness is wonderful. You very rarely ever see anything that needs to be mopped up or swept up. It's taken care of pretty quick. They're the best of everything.

Services and Amenities of Park Terrace Health Campus

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Park Terrace Health Campus

Park Terrace Health Campus is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Terrace Health Campus for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Terrace Health Campus