Sayre Christian Village

Reviews of Sayre Christian Village

Services and Amenities of Sayre Christian Village

• Pets: Yes

About Sayre Christian Village

Welcome to Sayre Christian Village! Sayre Christian Village offers a continuum of care for our residents, providing Independent Living Programs, Certified Assisted Living, Long-Term Skilled Nursing care and loving care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. In addition to its other older adult living services, Sayre Christian Village offers secure, comfortable and affordable accommodations for independent older adults. There are two separate apartment buildings available to older adults with low to modest incomes. Baunta Apartments has 98 individual apartment homes, 93 one bedroom homes and 5 two bedroom homes. Forest View Apartments has 42 one-bedroom apartment homes. In each building, the apartments boast full kitchens, private bathrooms and individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems. Affordable independent living with HUD subsidy is designed for older adults to live comfortably in an affordable setting. Eligibility for these living units is based on age and income. One must (with few exceptions) be age 62 and their income must not be greater than 50% of the median income for the Lexington Fair Market Rent Area. The resident pays 30% of adjusted income (income after certain allowable expenses and other deductions are considered) as “Tenant Rent.” Please contact us and ask for more information about Affordable HUD Independent Housing. Friendship Towers provides independent retirement living for the active, self-sufficient older adult, with the emphasis on an older adult-friendly environment. The main ingredient that sets us apart from other living options is the caring atmosphere that exists among our residents, their families and our dedicated staff. As a bonus, at Friendship Towers we are certified by the Commonwealth of Kentucky to provide assisted living services to those residents who need “a little extra help” with activities of daily living, on a temporary or permanent basis.

Map of Sayre Christian Village