Grand Emerald Place

Reviews of Grand Emerald Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Emerald Place

April 06, 2021

By Peggy

I went and toured Grand Emerald Place. They were pretty good. It's way out in the middle of nowhere; I like the way it is though. I like that they can see wild animals like the birds, the deer, and owls. I like that. The place was not as large as it looked, but it's kept clean. They had bingo, outings, shopping sprees, a theater, movies, and Christmas caroling in the wintertime.

January 26, 2021

By Terry

I found Grand Emerald Place, and my mom is moving in this weekend. We liked it very well, and the people were very friendly. They had a studio and a 1-bedroom, and they're nice. They said they had food choices. The one she's moving into had a wooded area behind it. There's a lot of deer, and she's gonna like and watch them.

Thank you for the kind words Terry. We are excited to have your mom join our Grand Emerald Place Family.

September 20, 2015

By Linda112269450

It’s been a wonderful experience at Grand Emerald Place. They are taking very good care of her. They check on my mother every couple of hours. They are very kind and patient to her. They communicate well with me as well as with her. It's just a really great experience.

Costs for Grand Emerald Place

Photos of Grand Emerald Place

Services and Amenities of Grand Emerald Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Grand Emerald Place

Grand Emerald Place provides residents (and their pets) with a home-like environment, support for activities of daily living, and a community where they can thrive. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents flourish by engaging in a wide variety of stimulating activities, such as bingo, tai chi, movie nights, arts and crafts, and social gatherings. We enjoy outdoor activities like walking club, gardening club, and outdoor teas.

Map of Grand Emerald Place