Lynd Place

Reviews of Lynd Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lynd Place

November 07, 2020

By Angie

My mother is now living in Lynd Place. It seems to be working with her, she's made friends, and she seems that she's taken that on as her home, and her needs are being met. The staff is very interactive and friendly, and keeps us informed.

March 13, 2016

By Patti29

Lynd Place is very nice and very comfortable. Mom actually did not want to go into a senior facility, but when we visited and she saw the facility, she loved it. The staff member was very helpful. She showed us the furnished model unit, then showed us the actual room that Mom would be getting. It was empty and open but nice. There were residents with pets, which gave me the feeling that it was a very homey and comfortable facility. They have a library, which impressed Mom.

March 27, 2014

My mother is currently here. It seems to be working out okay. The rooms are pretty much like anywhere else as far as I am concerned. They have nurses 24 hours a day. I like the fact that even though there are nurses there, because my mom was on Medicare and she just had some surgical things done, they allowed Medicare home care to come in the facility and didn't force us to use their nursing staff. They actually distribute her meds, but I have a home care nurse coming in and a care aid to do her bathing. It is great.

Costs for Lynd Place

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: 18-004428-1

About Lynd Place

Lynd Place, our senior living community, is a cozy, homelike community located in a beautiful wooded setting with little street and city noise. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents flourish in mind and body by offering a variety of activities, such as yoga, bingo, bible study, card and board games, arts and crafts, baking club, and movie night. We also offer a host of invigorating outdoor activities such as gardening, socials, walking club, and outings to various restaurants and shopping centers. Contact us to learn more about our Muncie assisted living community today.

Map of Lynd Place