Robin Run Village Indianapolis, IN

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

5354 West 62nd St., Indianapolis, IN 46268
Robin Run Village (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 14 days

Seasons change, but your rates don't have to. Move-in by October 31, 2021, and lock in your monthly rate until 2023. Plus, get $1,000 per month off your first three months! Restrictions apply; ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Robin Run Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Robin Run Village

August 27, 2015

By Jannean

At Robin Run Village, the rooms were larger; they were still shared, but they had more space. The layout of the rooms was much better so that residents would have a little privacy and a little dignity space. Also, out of all facilities we visited, Robin Run Village seemed to have their patients more active. They have an activities director keeping the patients active and their minds alert.

April 17, 2015

By Sue105386450

The staff was incredibly nice, friendly, and helpful. Everybody that we talked to was extremely helpful. The rooms were beautiful with quite a wide choice of styles and sizes. My mom chose a two-bedroom and Robin Run completely renovated the apartment before the move in date. My mom got to choose the color of the paint and the carpet and some new appliances were put in. They did a fabulous job. I had a meal with my mom and it was absolutely A+. The dining room is very pretty, large, and open, and it has a view to the outside, so there’s a lot of light. It’s setup very conveniently. They will come and take your order for food. It’s like a real sit down restaurant. The facility has everything you need right under one roof. There are many activities every day; they’ll take you anywhere that you need to go--to doctor's appointments or to the store. Onsite there is a library, beauty salon, work-out room, bistro, and a bank. It is a very lovely place that is clean, attractive and nicely furnished in the common areas. The person in sales who was our main contact was absolutely the kindest, most helpful, and friendliest person. I felt like she really did care about my mom. It wasn't just the job she had to do. She went out and visited my mom personally before the move, talked to her, and helped her every step of the way. This personal attention helped her to feel comfortable with such a big change. Robin Run gave mom a $2500 credit toward moving and even supplied a fabulous moving company that packed up, moved, and then unpacked everything. The place is absolutely safe, and she feels very secure. The best recommendation is that she is so happy and I don't have to worry about her. I have been in several other places, but I like this one the best.

January 15, 2015

By Frank34

Robin Run is an excellent facility, and it pretty much nailed all my wants and desires. I thought it was very good. It was a very complete facility; they had everything. The staff was excellent and very cooperative. They were spotless, and the staff was very knowledgeable.

September 24, 2012

By goldenhair88

I have spent time in multiple nursing homes, as my grandparents moved a lot in the later years of their life. Robin Run of Indianapolis was the best by far. The facilities were the cleanest and the staff the friendliest and most responsive. My grandfather is bed-ridden, and a lot of places treated him like he was insignificant and pitiful. He's older, but he was (and still is!) a brilliant man who taught at a prominent university for over 40 years. The staff at Robin Run knew this because they actually took the time to get to know him! It may not seem that important, but Robin Run also had the best food and food service. Since my grandparents ate all of their meals at each of the assisted living facilities in which they lived, the quality of the food was a big portion of how much they enjoyed living in each place. We were all sorry when they left Robin Run, but they insisted on living closer to their new great-grand babies!

Nursing Home Reviews for Robin Run Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Robin Run Village

June 12, 2017

By AnnaP

I have lived in a garden home at Robin Run Village for eight years and highly recommend it. Our community feels like a family; residents are friendly, caring and supportive of one another. Most stay active and keep up on current events. There are many activities to pick and choose from. There is a nice walking trail circling the campus, even an authentic log cabin situated in a beautiful woods. Staff make us feel like they really care about us and are pleased to serve us. I suggest that seniors considering a retirement community make the move sooner rather than later to make friends and adjust to senior living.

May 11, 2016

By JeannaOFYQZ

I liked Robin Run Village. It was very nice and very positive, and we may end up going there. The rooms were fine, and the residents were really friendly. We ate lunch, and it was very good. They had great food with a salad bar. We were looking at a two-bedroom apartment. They had a lot of activities and a lot of people were doing the activities while we were there. The residents looked happy and active. The staff was really friendly and helpful. They had a nice exercise area, a swimming pool, walking trails, and fishing ponds. I think they had everything covered.

May 06, 2015

I think the staff is very caring at Robin Run. I also think the facility is older. It does not quite have the amenities of the newer facilities, but since my mother had lived there beforehand and she knows everybody, I feel like that is the best choice anyway. She is in memory care now, so she has her own private room with a bathroom. Occasionally, they take them off site for dinners and things like that, and during the day, they usually have one activity where they all get together. Sometimes they cook or play games together.

August 20, 2014

By willsr

We were so impressed with friendliness of the resident's and staff. The grounds are beautiful. Homes and apartments are older, but remodeled nicely. We were not able to eat lunch while we were there, but left witha delicious pie.

May 30, 2014

By Maurice2

Robin Run Village is a very nice community, but it doesn't meet our requirements. The staff who accommodated us were excellent. The rooms were very nice, and they had cottages.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Photos of Robin Run Village

Services and Amenities of Robin Run Village

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Meals In A Shared Dining Room, Some Residents Have In Room Kitchenettes, Some Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Includes Oven, Etc.)

• General Store

• Financial Aid

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Robin Run Village

Robin Run provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Robin Run Village is committed to offering solutions for all aspects of Senior Living. Our 96% resident satisfaction rating is proof that we live out our mission statement: Enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect , excellence and integrity.

Certification::
  • Licensed Health Care
  • Licensed Personalized Care
  • Licensed Home Health/ISC
Financial Guidance Offered
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor, staging, etc.)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • Deferred Entry Fee
  • Assisted Living
  • Skilled Nursing Care
  • CCRC
Cleaning Services
  • Laundry services for linens (staff washes residents sheets/linens)
  • Private laundry (residents can wash own laundry on site)
  • Housekeeping (staff provides housekeeping services to residents)
  • Organized offsite activities (outings, etc.)
  • Arts
  • Woodworking
  • Crafts
  • Games (bingo, bridge, etc.)
  • Religious services
  • TV Room
  • Fitness room/gym
  • General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
Guest Services
Dining Options
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (includes oven, etc.)
  • Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Customized Dietary Options
In-room Technology
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
In-room Technology