Brookdale Fort Wayne

Reviews of Brookdale Fort Wayne

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Fort Wayne

September 17, 2015

By Karen113362350

You could tell Brookdale Fort Wayne was older and a little more run-down. It had that feeling more of a nursing home. The staff was nice, friendly, and knowledgeable. The dining room looked like a big dining room with tables and chairs. I saw a poster with activities listed:;there were speakers or music or movies. They do the nails for the ladies; there are outings.

September 25, 2014

I visited Emeritus and found out that the people were actually nice. I couldn't say anything that was negative. It was the place I was considering for my mom. I never got to taste their food though. I didn't go further than going and viewing the facility. I would say that I liked their rooms a lot. They were spacious.

January 28, 2012

By A3KCFPAOSXVUID

This is a very great assited living/nursing home my aunt is in the memory care unit there. The staff are very friendly and polite and do anything they can do to help you while you are visiting friends or family. My aunt loves the activities that they have to offer there and enjoys herself immensely. We have had no issues at all with miscare or anything like that all the patients are well taken care of at Emeritus. She loves the food and the menu and speaks very highly of the kitchen there. She also can just about bring whatever she wants there the rooms are huge she has an old curio cabinet in there and a hutch it is sort of beyond belief.Hopefully if i ever have to go to an assisted living community i hope that it is as plush as there.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Fort Wayne

Questions about Brookdale Fort Wayne

What programs or activities does Brookdale Fort Wayne offer to enrich residents' well-being?

B-Fit, Daily Chronicle, In-Touch Technology, Arts & Crafts including seasonal specific projects, Men's Club Woodworking, Personalized Window Visits/Gatherings with Families, and more.

What places are near Brookdale Fort Wayne or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Most residents enjoy traveling by community shuttle to the nearby grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping. Shopping includes Kroger, Lowes, Target, Dollar Stores, Starbucks, and Urgent Care. All of these places are within a mile, but better suited for travel by care or Brookdale shuttle.

What transportation services does Brookdale Fort Wayne offer to assisted living residents?

Brookdale Shuttle Service - Scheduled Transportation to Doctor Appointments, Occasional Leisurely Drives to seasonal attractions, parks, festivals, and events.

What makes the chef or dining program at Brookdale Fort Wayne exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

At Brookdale Fort Wayne, our dining program has been referred to as "The Salt of the Earth". Our residents enjoy favorites such as chicken and broccoli, meatballs, broiled salmon, and lasagna. Our meatloaf has a popular reputation as being "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!" All of our meals can be enhanced by Brookdale Signature Seasonings available upon request. One visitor even requested to take home our Signature Seasonings!

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Fort Wayne offer to assisted living residents?

Emergency Pendants (optional), Secure front entrance and side doors, staffed 24/7 nursing staff, nursing night checks.

Photos of Brookdale Fort Wayne

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: State Licensed

About Brookdale Fort Wayne

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We have six levels of care that really allows our residents to age in place and hopefully not have to move again. We are all on one Level.

Map of Brookdale Fort Wayne