Bickford of Crown Point

Reviews of Bickford of Crown Point

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Crown Point

November 24, 2016

By Melody257576

I did not like Bickford of Crown Point. It had a big dining room and just felt like a hotel; it didn’t feel like a home. The staff looked like they wouldn’t go out of their way to speak or anything; they just kind of pass by you. It was clean and everything, but it wasn’t anything I would go to.

It can be very overwhelming to search for a home for a loved one. I am very sorry that you were disappointed in your visit and that it didn't feel like home to you. I would like to invite you back to have lunch with me in our dining room as maybe if you experience the atmosphere first hand and taste our food you might feel differently. As far as the staff, I would like to request that you call me with more information such as, date and time of your visit and the staff person who showed you around our community. We always want people to feel welcome when they visit so if you will provide me with more information it will help me provide staff education. Thanks so much for your feedback and I do hope you will call me so we can meet in person. Yvonne Lee Director

November 07, 2016

By Mary780572

Bickford was a very nice facility, but we didn’t like the way they presented the pricing. When we talked to them on the telephone, it was one price, and when we came there’s four different prices according to the care. I should have been informed on the phone. Medicine giving, bringing meals to the room, and he is diabetic so they would have to come in and check his sugar -- everything was an extra fee. It was really a waste of my time to take that tour.

May 10, 2016

By JamesLVGFL

I visited Bickford of Crown Point. They staff was very good, very caring, and had a very good attitude. The room was very spacious, very accommodating, very nice, and very new. They had a lot of activities, and the menu was very good. They had an option that they could bring it to your room, if you did not want to eat in the dining hall. The place was very new, very modern, and well decorated.

October 05, 2015

By Barb33

Bickford Senior Living was a beautiful place, but my uncle was not comfortable there. I liked everything about it; the lady that we met with was very nice. Workers came and talked to him while we were walking around; they were doing group stuff in the lobby. It had a nice dining room. They had beautiful rooms and enough space for him in a room. The set-ups were nice because of how the restrooms were in them.

September 30, 2015

By Nicole13

Bickford of Crown Point was a very nice place. The lady I talked to was very helpful and really seemed to care about what we needed. The rooms were all nice and big. They did have exercise room, and they have a hair salon activity room and cafeteria.

June 23, 2015

My mother hasn't been in there long, but what we've seen so far looked fine.  It's a beautiful place.  The staff seemed like they're happy with their job.  My mother loves the food, and she has been raving about it.  They made ribs, she has never had ribs at the other place, they had fish, and she said it was the best fish she has ever had.  They have a whirlpool tub she is excited about over there.  They have a nice roofed over area that she can sit outside with really big comfy chairs to sit in.  They have flowers and a little bridge, and her new room looks out at the courtyard.  You have to put in a code to get in and get out, so it seems more secure to us than what she had before.  I can't imagine anything that they don't have or don't do.  They're staff is wonderful.  The nursing is excellent.  She is getting her medicines on time and right.  They have a beauty shop there, and when she wants to get her hair done, she can just wait in her room, and they come and get her.  She found people she knew, so she is very happy.  She said it's so much less stressful to have less people in the dining room, and it's a little more toned down.  They do activities, but there's not so much chaos going on -- not a lot of people all over.  She just loves Bickford of Crown Point, and we're very happy.

November 22, 2013

By Arthur99

The facility was neat and clean and the staff very friendly. Having everything on one floor with a limited number of residences makes things very convenient.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Crown Point

• Personal Care Assistants

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Bickford of Crown Point

Welcome to Bickford of Crown Point, one of Indiana's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Crown Point is conveniently located on East 107th Avenue, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Crown Point senior living community.

At Bickford of Crown Point, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Crown Point. Each resident of our Indiana assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Crown Point senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual’s life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Crown Point. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Crown Point assisted living in Indiana, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Indiana assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Crown Point