Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

March 02, 2022

By ljtrose

My dad had to unexpectedly move to assisted living. It has been nothing but a great transition for him. All staff members have been so helpful to us and answered our copious amount of questions. They have gotten to know my dad and he feels comfortable there. There are many activities to choose from and he looks forward to having something to do each day. He, also, looks forward to his meals and enjoys the food. All of us children are grateful to all the help we received when moving him in and we sleep well at night knowing dad is well taken care of.

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope you have a great day.

July 24, 2021

By GaryT

Westbridge provides an excellent structure of assisted healthcare that the resident and the family can depend upon. This is combined with individual and compassionate flexibility to make the resident feel comfortable and handle unique needs. Personnel at the front desk were helpful and friendly and the intake and marketing person was informative and accommodating. The nursing staff was excellent (great attitude) and the administrator is a committed healthcare professional.

About Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care is located in a quaint neighborhood of Wheaton, IL, surrounded by many parks and nature preserves. Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital are the two major medical centers within 3 miles, and numerous physician offices are also found in the neighborhood. There are many recreational opportunities for seniors in Wheaton, including golf courses and a zoo.

Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care offers a combination of luxury and professional support to enable seniors to enjoy their golden years to the fullest. Residents live in one-bedroom suites featuring kitchenettes, full baths and emergency call systems. Trained staff is available around the clock to help residents with activities of daily living, including feeding, bathing, dressing, housekeeping, laundry and medication management. The team can also assist seniors with making and keeping appointments.

Amenities at Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care include chef-inspired meals served restaurant-style to give seniors opportunities to socialize. A robust calendar of social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities is also provided to keep seniors active. Other benefits include scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, covered utilities except for telephone and free Internet. Residents can also enjoy relaxing or hosting guests in the beautiful outdoor spaces.

Map of Westbridge Assisted Living & Memory Care