Burgess Square Healthcare Center

Reviews of Burgess Square Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Burgess Square Healthcare Center

August 20, 2015

By Chaia

My elderly father stayed here for 53 days, until just last week. He came here from the hospital, initially for observation and to assess next steps. He was on the downstairs short-term rehab floor in a shared room. From here we ended up moving him into long-term skilled nursing at another place. I observed his care daily for 10 days, and I was so impressed. I have nothing but praise for the staff and administration. Every single person who worked with him, from his nurses and really caring CNA's to his fabulous O.T. to the social worker and the customer relations person and the dining room staff, was stellar. The P.T./O.T. dept. is super-dynamic and focused compared to all the other facilities I visited. These people give their all and they do their work well. I was very very impressed. My father liked the food (he is very, very picky) - and he was eating blended food! It did look and smell good. I once worked in a nursing home and know how bad it can be. I feel very, very lucky that my father landed here. Thank you forever, Cici and Neal and Theresa and Luis, and all of you whose names have escaped me!

February 27, 2015

The staff at Burgess Square is very caring and very tolerant. The place is fairly well kept. My mother-in-law was there for a short respite time. The patients don't appear to be very happy at all. I don't know if they were understaffed. In terms of where I am, it is in a good location, but there is never any parking available. If you are there on the weekend, you have to park on the street because parking is not good.

Services and Amenities of Burgess Square Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Burgess Square Healthcare Center

Burgess Square Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Westmont, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Burgess Square Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Burgess Square Healthcare Center