Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

777 Church St. , Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 166 days

Cedar Lake Assisted Living and Memory Care offers our residents and their family member a simple two-tiered, inclusive rate for monthly apartment rental and care services in Assisted Living. Memory Care we offer Levels care.

Reviews of Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

February 21, 2016

By Mark120538250

My mother is now in Cedar Lake. They’re very nice and very friendly. The rooms are fairly typical for memory care from what I've seen in other places. They have a salon and a physical fitness center.

December 10, 2015

By Harry25

Cedar Lake has a party atmosphere. They weren’t as professional as the others, nor as thorough. The people there had a prearranged agenda of what they want to talk about. I was not impressed by the presentation, and I think it was more expensive.

October 28, 2015

By steward

I am grateful for the level of care my dad is receiving in the memory care unit. This past August, when My sister and I moved my dad into assisted living , it broke our hearts. But a week after my dad asked if he could stay . My dad is at home, he is happy, and he is safe. The staff makes me feel welcome every time I visit. Dad is proud of his room and he is at home. What more could a Son ask for?

June 29, 2015

By Donna108759150

Our visit with Cedar Lake Assisted Living went well. The people there were very warm. They had a complete community. They had a beautiful dining room with nice tablecloths and glasses, and the people that served there were nice. They had a choice of meal, and if they don't like what was available, there was always something else. We did eat there, and it was good. They had a movie theater room and popcorn. The apartments were very nice. I just liked everything about it, and I would feel comfortable if my parents were there. If they couldn't come down for dinner time, there was a place called the bistro where they could have some stuff. They offered prime rib on Saturdays, and on Fridays, they could have up to two drinks and it could either be beer or wine. It was all included. They had a memory care unit, which was nice for my mom, and the nice part was that my dad could live there with her.

September 12, 2014

By Diane93617650

We chose Cedar Lake because the size is a bit smaller and because of the number of caretakers that are there. It's a brand new building, and she was the first one to move in. They provide a lot of services, some of which are free of charge and some have a fee. The staff are super friendly, and they have a lot of staff. They are keeping her very happy. They have a full movie theatre, and they offer entertainment four or five times a week. They play a lot of games, like bingo, to keep the residents active. They are also doing some kinds of crafts. They also try to sing along with the musician that comes in. She is extremely comfortable, happy, and healthy there.

Costs for Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Cedar Lake Assisted Living offers assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring. Services include monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks, complete on-site physical rehabilitation and occupational and speech therapy and wellness programs including daily physical and social activities. Chef prepared meals are included with a restaurant-style menu and dining room. A theater for ongoing resident entertainment, cozy lounges, a full-service beauty salon, state-of-the art wellness center and scheduled transportation are some of the amenities residents enjoy.

Nestled in an attractive residential area in the Village of Lake Zurich, Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care is just 37 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.

Map of Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care