Auberge at Lake Zurich

Auberge at Lake Zurich (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Auberge at Lake Zurich

Memory Care Reviews for Auberge at Lake Zurich

May 12, 2014

We ended up putting Mom here because it fits her needs better. It has the feeling of a rent home with multiple bedrooms. It has a home-style atmosphere. The staff were very friendly, and they were very welcoming to my mom. They were talking to her and not just talking to me. With regards to their food, they don’t give a whole lot of options, but it’s good. I've been there for meals, and I haven’t had anything that I didn’t like yet, which is surprising. The portions are reasonable; they are just the right size. The activities, I am impressed that they are able to get my mom to engage in activities where she never used to participate. I was very impressed.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Auberge at Lake Zurich

Photos of Auberge at Lake Zurich

Services and Amenities of Auberge at Lake Zurich

• Fee Structure Extra: $3000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms

About Auberge at Lake Zurich

Auberge at Lake Zurich, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Lake Zurich area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Memory Care has a special meaning here. We understand how dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related forms of dementia may be very distressing, but we also know that a fulfilling and meaningful quality of life can be achieved. At our communities, we look forward to creating a bond and friendship with each resident, their loved ones and other healthcare partners to craft a program that benefits them as individuals. Our communities are specifically designed to nurture activity, exercise, dining, and restful opportunities, as well as engaging and purpose, filled activities that stimulate personal abilities.

Our comprehensive services may include:

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Auberge at Lake Zurich