Patron Place PCH

Reviews of Patron Place PCH

Assisted Living Reviews for Patron Place PCH

November 26, 2015

By Keisha1

Patron Place PCH provides excellent care for my mother. The staff is very attentive, helpful, and cater to my mother’s needs. I have never had a problem communicating with them, and whenever anything is needed, they are right on it. They engage the residents with games and activities. The food is very good, and the dining area is always clean and spacious.

November 30, 2014

By Carla16

My aunt stayed at this facility. She was well taken care of, the facility was clean, and the food was good. The staff was very caring. Any concerns discussed with the administrator were addressed promptly. My auntie left because she needed a nursing home.

Photos of Patron Place PCH

Services and Amenities of Patron Place PCH

About Patron Place PCH

Patron Place PCH is a senior living provider in Stone Mountain, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Patron Place PCH for more details on services and rates.

Map of Patron Place PCH