Green Park PCH - Marietta

Reviews of Green Park PCH - Marietta

Assisted Living Reviews for Green Park PCH - Marietta

July 30, 2012

By ptbearden

Green Pier Park is a quaint little building off of Sandy Plains Rd. in Marietta, GA. Upon first seeing the assisted-living facility, I was skeptical, needless to say, I was wrong. Every visit I had with my grandmother, she had a smile wrapped around her face, grazing each of her ears. She would always rave to me about how much she loved her personal caretake, Esther. I could even tell how much this woman cared about my grandmother too. Beyond the fact that the entire staff of Green Pier Park performs at 110% at all times, they cared more for my grandmother than many people even care for their own. I was never worried with how my grandmother's stay at the Green Pier Park was , for I knew she had the kindest and most tenderhearted hard-working care takers looking over her whenever someone from my immediate family wasn't able to.

Questions about Green Park PCH - Marietta

What places are near Green Park PCH - Marietta or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Wellstar Urgent Care, Kroger, Publix, Fast Foods and Restaurants, Churches, Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo. etc.

What transportation services does Green Park PCH - Marietta offer to assisted living residents?

Third parties transportation.

What safety features or security measures does Green Park PCH - Marietta offer to assisted living residents?

Third parties transportation

How does Green Park PCH - Marietta keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Telephone and emails.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Green Park PCH - Marietta during daytime and nighttime hours?

1 to 6 and 3 to 18

If Green Park PCH - Marietta accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

No Pets.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

In-Service training.

What safety features or security measures does Green Park PCH - Marietta provide to protect residents who wander?

Door/windows sensor alarm.

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 033-01-183-1

About Green Park PCH - Marietta

When building the Green Park Senior Care Home, we had in mind a warm and loving environment with a feeling of down-home comfort. The last thing we wanted was to leave an outdated, dreary and institutional impression on our residents and their families. We offer a place where your grandchildren and friends will enjoy spending time with you and seeing you play your favorite activities.

We are proud of the facilities and activities we are able to offer residents. We provide a safe, secure environment that allows people as much independence as possible. We maintain the highest standards of care and hygiene and our highly-trained care assistants are on hand 24 hours a day.

Our philosophy is simple - our residents and their families are at the heart of our care and nursing homes. We believe that each resident and their families are unique. As a result, we tailor our programs to suit our resident’s preferences. We focus on treating all residents as individuals, with compassion and dignity.

Our Personal Services Include:

• Showering and bathing
  • Select diabetic care
  • Engaging activities
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Additional housekeeping services
  • Dressing and clothes selection
  • Escort assistance to and from meals and activities
  • Health services, monitoring, supervision or assistance
  • Assistance with medication management