Greenwood Place Marietta, GA

Reviews of Greenwood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenwood Place

September 19, 2016

By JM862673

I put my mother at Greenwood Place as it was close to home and a reasonable kind. The people seemed to be very good with my mom, and they have a lot going on for their residents. The food seems OK, and the staff seems very appropriate and caring.

February 21, 2016

By Cynthia120404350

Greenwood Place was a very nice facility, but they did not want Mom’s dog brought in. The rooms were very nice and very clean.

January 07, 2015

Greenwood Place is really flexible, and I like the place. They let my ex-husband do what he likes to do. They have bingo and all kinds of activities. It’s clean, it’s nice, and the food and the staff are good.

Costs for Greenwood Place

Photos of Greenwood Place

Services and Amenities of Greenwood Place

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Greenwood Place

Greenwood Place, our senior living community in Marietta, GA, provides quality care for all its residents. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents thrive in mind and body by offering a variety of activities, such as tai chi, card and board games, bingo, bible study, arts and crafts, and live entertainment. We also go on outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Schedule a visit at the Greenwood Place senior living community today.

Map of Greenwood Place