Tapley's Personal Care Home

Tapley's Personal Care Home (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Tapley's Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Tapley's Personal Care Home

June 26, 2013

I looked for a facility for my friend and I visited Tapley's Personal Care Home because I had personal reference from several people. They had two staff on duty all the time. They were approachable, they showed me around immediately and made me aware of everything. They also showed me the available rooms.The rooms were standard bedrooms with standard furniture Windows to the outside and to the secured yard were locked. I was present when a meal was served and it appeared very well-done. At this point, I would recommend this place.

March 24, 2013

By Michele Trapnell

My mother is currently in Tapley's Personal Care Home. The staff and director are very nice. But the facility is cramped. There are 8 or 10 people sharing 3 bathrooms. The place is clean but the food is average and not very appealing. I would recommend this place to other people because they say it's the best one in this area.

About Tapley's Personal Care Home

Tapley's Personal Care Home is a senior living provider in Evans, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Tapley's Personal Care Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tapley's Personal Care Home