Tapley's Personal Care Home

Reviews of Tapley's Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Tapley's Personal Care Home

December 01, 2014

By pwaldun

We had to put My Mother-in-law in here for almost a year and I loved them. Mom was never alone. The menu was wonderful. Meals Scheduled and consistent. The workers always notified us when or of any change in Moms' health or meds. Mom stayed until she needed full care, we were sorry to have to leave here. Thank you, Mrs. Tapley and all your staff.

January 30, 2014

By Jim49

We placed my mother in Tapley's Personal Care Home. Overall, this facility is fine. This place is a converted residential home; however, it's very clean. It's also located right in Evans and it's very close to grocery store and shopping area. The staff is very good and very polite. They do a very good job. They take extremely good care of my mother. Mom is in a nice semi-private room. She has her own closet and her own TV. Food is excellent. They're homecooked meals and they're very healthy food. In terms of activities, everyday they're doing some type of playing games. They keep their clients active. They also do field trips.

June 26, 2013

I looked for a facility for my friend and I visited Tapley's Personal Care Home because I had personal reference from several people. They had two staff on duty all the time. They were approachable, they showed me around immediately and made me aware of everything. They also showed me the available rooms.The rooms were standard bedrooms with standard furniture Windows to the outside and to the secured yard were locked. I was present when a meal was served and it appeared very well-done. At this point, I would recommend this place.

March 24, 2013

By Michele Trapnell

My mother is currently in Tapley's Personal Care Home. The staff and director are very nice. But the facility is cramped. There are 8 or 10 people sharing 3 bathrooms. The place is clean but the food is average and not very appealing. I would recommend this place to other people because they say it's the best one in this area.

About Tapley's Personal Care Home

Tapley's Personal Care Home is a senior living provider in Evans, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Tapley's Personal Care Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tapley's Personal Care Home