Augusta Gardens

Reviews of Augusta Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Augusta Gardens

November 21, 2014

By Caring102061750

Mom is living at Augusta Gardens. The main thing why we chose this is because they allowed her to take her dog inside the facility. They do have lots of activities too, and it's close to a hospital.

August 29, 2014

By Mamie1

I have a relative who was at Augusta Gardens. The rooms were good, but I think they need more staff and those staff that are trained, to know how to deal with seniors. His room is very spacious and the facility is fairly clean. They have a large dining room. The facility is not crowded. They do have some activities, but he did not participate in much. I know they have singing and some games; something similar to bingo.

May 11, 2013

By caring9088

We have a friend whose father is in the Augusta Gardens, and he's happy being there, so we went to check it out for my dad. I like that it is not very old, not too big, and everybody there seems to be helping out. My dad's got a lot of stuff, but his room is big enough to put it all in. The staff is helpful and friendly. But they don't have a lot of space outside for the residents to walk around.

December 05, 2012

By tmda

The Director has not been at work in several days. When you need advice or some one to complain to you are directed to the Marketing Manager. I find this very disturbing because the manager can not speak for the director. There have been a few issues concerning cleanliness, medications being administered at appropriate times, morale of staff is declining and residents complaining to other residents family members about the meals. Outside activities have been reduced to one visit per week to Wal Mart. The bus that they have parked outside is rarely used for resident outings. There is very little laughter among the staff and residents in the front area. When you visit for the first time you are served a meal different from what the residents are having at the same time. You need to look at the activities calendar and notice that the main activities are bingo, trivia and moving and grooving. The majority of the time there is nothing going on.

May 29, 2012

By Phyllus

Very competent, friendly and professional staff.

November 17, 2011

By ABELL

I just recently ,last friday went to view this place for a friend of mine since i know more about the process. I highly recommended this place because of the staff, the activities but most important the clean enviroment. I spoke with Shannon who was in charge of the alzheimers unit. Her knowledge and interaction with the residents was great to see. The residents took to her which speaks volumes. I highly recommend this place.

Services and Amenities of Augusta Gardens

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Augusta Gardens

Augusta Gardens is a senior living provider in Augusta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Augusta Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Augusta Gardens