Benton House of Augusta

Reviews of Benton House of Augusta

Assisted Living Reviews for Benton House of Augusta

January 02, 2018

By BY ANGELA

I had looked at over 10 places for my mother, when I picked up the phone and called The Benton House. I was greeted by a person that was able to answer all my questions both professional and with kindness and respect. My mom and my family visited several times, and we loved Benton House each time, more and more. Staff is kind, responsive, and always thinking of the person they are assisting. Food is great, and service and details are excellent. We could not be happier, we found mom a new home in this amazing new stage of her life.

July 27, 2016

By Ted707713

I like the size of Benton House. It is not really large with only 60 studio suites. They also have spouses living together. The deciding factor to me is that it is like a huge family. We are invited to have lunch freely and talk with different residents. The food is institutional, not restaurant-style, but it is good. They have a very qualified coordinator that maintains the schedules of the residents. She is aware of what each person is going to do. Part of the memory care type is that they do drawing or painting. They manage the scheduled of the residents as well. My mom has been there since June 22. Benton House feels alive and vibrant. The staff is also more individualized.

June 28, 2016

By Happy Visitor544176

We have my loved one at Benton House, and things are going very well. It's not that big, and the room is a big room with space for her and big closets. So far, she has been very pleased; everything seems very fine and friendly. The community had interaction between the people and a lot of very positive activities.

February 02, 2016

By Caring Visitor19

The rooms at Benton House had adequate space and plenty of storage. The food was great. The staff was caring and helpful and it was a well run facility. They have activities. They have day trips to get ice cream. They have arts and crafts. They have a lot of interaction for the guest. They do have a courtyard and some units with patios. They’re a little pricey.

Services and Amenities of Benton House of Augusta

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Benton House of Augusta

Benton House of Augusta is a senior living provider in Augusta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care. Contact Benton House of Augusta for more details on services and rates.

Map of Benton House of Augusta