Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

August 11, 2013

By Angel9

After dad was released from the hospital, he went to Zephyrhills Health & Rehab Center to recover and it was a nice place. I liked that they had free food and you could eat the whole day. The kitchen was open 24 hours. They rooms were big and different sizes. They had activities. I saw people doing puzzles. I saw a music room. I saw church came in and sang with the people. They residents looked alright.

July 25, 2012

By Ashley1711

All the people there was polite, kind and helpful. The employe's all seem to know the resindents. They are more then willing to stop and take a moment to talk to the family about how the loved one is doing. The grounds were well kept up and clean. The food was Ok, it wasn't the best but it wasn't bad.

September 01, 2011

By JillO

I recently had the good fortune of placing my father with this facility. My father fell and broke his hip back in May of 2011. He had been placed with two other nursing facilities in the area which did not give him the level of care that he deserved. I found Zephyrhills Heath and Rehab Center and he became a resident in July of this year. My father had several medical problems before the fall and after the fall he became quite ill. These people at Zephyrhills Heath treated my Father with the utmost care, he received great medical attention from a fine Doctor there at the center and they were very vigilant to put him in the hospital if the need arose. The entire staff, the nurses, the CNA's, the Admissions Director down to the Chaplain are there to give your loved one their direct attention and caring. I'm sorry to say I lost my father in August 2011, but in his passing he was given the dignity, and caring he deserved. I can not say enough good things about these people and this facility. I dearly loved my Father and I can honestly say, I couldn't have found a better place for him to live out the last days of his life. I am an only child and my Father was all I had left in this world for a parent. I was basically alone in his passing but felt that I was in the midst of family because of the love that was shown to me and my Father from everyone at Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center. If you need a place for someone you love.....this is it.

Services and Amenities of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Zephyrhills, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center