Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Winter Park, FL

Reviews of Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

July 20, 2015

By Mary110905150

My friend was at ManorCare Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, and I did not like them. I was not comfortable with the way they treated her. She did not like the food. The people did not seem happy.

August 28, 2013

By Loving Relative1

We have placed my relative here in Manor Care and we're happy with it so far. We had two other family members that were there in their hospice unit before and we were pleased with their services at that time. We like the price, it is affordable. The facility is nice and clean. My relative seems to get good service there. I would recommend this place to others.

April 18, 2013

By Sherry14

We found Manor Care online so we decided to visit the place. The place was remodeled for a more modern look. The facility was complete with doctors, nurses and physical therapists. The administrator was very helpful. It was very clean. Most of the residents had been there for a long time and they were happy. Unfortunately, there was no vacancy to accomodate my mother.

About Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Winter Park, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center