Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

October 24, 2016

By Marcattjack

My mother was here for the past few months and recently discharged home. Everyone from the therapists to the nursing staff treated her like she was their mother. The amenities like private rooms and bistro were very helpful to us when we visited. There were many comfortable places to gather like the library and living room when my mom was getting bathed or changed. I would highly recommend this facility.

October 24, 2016

By Happy and content 2015

My grandmother was a patient there and it is an outstanding facility. The cleanliness of this facility is also out of this world. The amenities they offer are out of this world. They have a food area that was great, friendly, and courteous as well. They have the cutest ice cream.parlor, which my grandmother loved and wished it was open more, but the ice cream is amazing. I felt very comfortable with her being in this facility compared to others that I visited. If she ever needs to have another rehab, I will definitely recommend spring lake rehab.

July 14, 2015

By William110803650

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center was a very exquisite place. It is almost too good to be true. It was very nice. They had a theater room. It was fancy.

September 02, 2014

By mominflorida

AWFUL!Don't be fooled..They are the least compassionate people I have ever dealt with.Make my mom stay in bed,and wear depends.Due Diligence,i wish I had researched before I transferred..

Services and Amenities of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Winter Haven, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center