Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

October 19, 2017

By quality is # 1

This place is the place to be. My mom was there for Rehab several different times. Outstanding therapist. The administrator is very involved and I’ve been to others locally and never once saw anyone. I would highly recommend this place for anyone needing Rehab. Staff is sweet and caring. There is definitely no place like home but this is second to none.

May 05, 2017

By Debra C

Staff is very kind and considerate! Very patient centered facility that offers excellent care!

February 26, 2017

By bobier

The place is very nice but the staff is very lazy and rude not happy my mom has went down hill sense I put her here looking for another place

By Elliott S. Marovich

I've had a great experience with this facility from being an out patient strengthening my knee's muscles prior to having them both replaced to being an inpatient after the knees were replaced. This facility is exceptionally clean and modern with all up to date equipment in their physical and occupational therapy gym's. The physical and occupational therapists are some of most professional individuals you can have providing you the therapy you need. The RN's and CNA's were skilled and professional at all times. Would I use this facility again if necessary you bet I would without hesitation.

By Grandma's care was great

My grandma was there and it was great. My mom and I felt comfortable with her there. They were clean and offered alot of activities. The staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable.

By Marcattjack

My mother was here for the past few months and recently discharged home. Everyone from the therapists to the nursing staff treated her like she was their mother. The amenities like private rooms and bistro were very helpful to us when we visited. There were many comfortable places to gather like the library and living room when my mom was getting bathed or changed. I would highly recommend this facility.

By Happy and content 2015

My grandmother was a patient there and it is an outstanding facility. The cleanliness of this facility is also out of this world. The amenities they offer are out of this world. They have a food area that was great, friendly, and courteous as well. They have the cutest ice cream.parlor, which my grandmother loved and wished it was open more, but the ice cream is amazing. I felt very comfortable with her being in this facility compared to others that I visited. If she ever needs to have another rehab, I will definitely recommend spring lake rehab.

July 14, 2015

By William110803650

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center was a very exquisite place. It is almost too good to be true. It was very nice. They had a theater room. It was fancy.

September 02, 2014

By mominflorida

AWFUL!Don't be fooled..They are the least compassionate people I have ever dealt with.Make my mom stay in bed,and wear depends.Due Diligence,i wish I had researched before I transferred..

Services and Amenities of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Winter Haven, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center