Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

October 19, 2020

By Crystal Trombley

Do not send your loved ones here! My grandma spent a few weeks here and it was horrible. The staff are insensitive to their patients needs. My grandma was a very abled body person as of March of this year. However, due to kidney failure that totally changed. She had been in and out of the hospital for months. She couldn't walk anymore by herself. The staff would let her sit in her feces for hours till she was red and sore. The night before she died my Aunt and grandma begged your nurses to call 911 they refused for hours! You know what is super sad. You choose to hire these people! Your staff choose to be in this profession and yet they are not caring to the patients at all. We all are thousand of miles away. We all took time off to come down to help her and she didn't want to keep the burden on her family. This is why we choose rehab. We relyed on YOU, and you failed us! Multiple family members struggled for days to even reach my grandma! Sometimes the phone was just out of reach. You would think a nurse to someone who can't move on their own anymore would know to keep that close by! You are lucky you get to keep your doors open. If I had it my way you would be out of business! You choose this profession....ACT LIKE IT!!

October 17, 2020

By Kimberly trombley

Worst place ever. I was on the phone with my mom for 4 hours and we were both begging staff to call 911 but they refused. Finally at 11:30pm, I said “you call 911 or I will”. That was Tuesday night. She passed away this morning. The aides are rude, insensitive and take their sweet time. They gave my mom a hard time with needing to be changed frequently due to frequent diarrhea. My moms skin was so red, sore, irritated and painful but no one cared. Heartless!!!

May 07, 2020

By pissed family member

After 7 weeks of PT, my husband list all strength in his legs. They laid him in bed all day! They didn’t feed him properly. They caused him mental anguish. They put his air intake at risk by not using his cpap their staff is lazy. The staff does not communicate with the family.

December 27, 2019

By John RG

Our Mom was a resident of Spring Lake for approximately 15 months, having initially been sent there for rehab. Speaking for our entire family, we could not have been more pleased with the facility, the care, the compassion, understanding, friendliness and professionalism. Each staff member, regardless of position, was polite, courteous and friendly, addressing you by name and generally inquired how our Mom was doing. Keeping the family up to date on a relative's situation is paramount and the people at Spring Lake were absolutely superb in accomplishing this. There are many and varied daily activities for the residents, from a movie theater to live entertainment and festivities and everything in between. The room our Mom was in was semi-private, which was never an issue, and extremely clearn. In a difficult business, under difficult situations, they were saints. I highly recommend Spring Lake Rehabilitation.

March 16, 2019

By Sherri

Spring Lake is beautiful and they take very good care of my mother, so I don’t have any problems whatsoever. They bathe her, feed her, and do everything for her. The staff is great, and majority of them know our names. She’s in a shared room, but in the rehab side, you have your own private room, with a big bathroom, and a shower where you can roll your wheelchair in. On my mom’s side, they have a bathroom which has a toilet and a sink, and they have a shower room where the nurses or CNAs come and roll her up for actual showers. They have a monthly calendar, like 1 or 2 days a week they have ice cream, and if the residents cannot go down to get ice cream, they bring ice cream to them. They have a bistro that serves soup, salads, and sandwiches, you can eat there if you don’t want to eat in the formal dining room, or the nurse can bring it to the room for you. They have Karaoke, christian singing, they played Bingo, they celebrate the resident’s birthday monthly, and they have “pretty nails” for the ladies. They have a beautician/barber there, and of course you pay for that, but the first haircut is free. It’s very clean, it doesn’t smell, and it’s almost immaculate. The staff is very attentive, administration is great, and the director, Dan, is very good with names.

August 07, 2018

By harleybear

BOTH OF MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES FOR LIVE IN REHHAB AFTER A HOSPITAL STTAY. THE ROOMS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CLEAN. THE ENTIRE STAFF ARE GREAT WITH RESIDENTS ,. BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE 91 YEARS OLD AND THEY LOVED THE STAFF.

July 16, 2018

By elderly young

My problems were many, couldn't walk, and needed help going to the pot. My care was nearly 24/7 for a couple of weeks. My rehab was twice daily working on my leg strength, and working on my other body parts to function properly. I can say, The nurse's and the Therapist's worked together as team. At no time was I every neglected. needless to say, I was no angel to deal with. Thank you to the staff, I pray that Spring Lake never changes, they are the finest facility in Winter Haven,

October 19, 2017

By quality is # 1

This place is the place to be. My mom was there for Rehab several different times. Outstanding therapist. The administrator is very involved and I’ve been to others locally and never once saw anyone. I would highly recommend this place for anyone needing Rehab. Staff is sweet and caring. There is definitely no place like home but this is second to none.

February 26, 2017

By bobier

The place is very nice but the staff is very lazy and rude not happy my mom has went down hill sense I put her here looking for another place

By Elliott S. Marovich

I've had a great experience with this facility from being an out patient strengthening my knee's muscles prior to having them both replaced to being an inpatient after the knees were replaced. This facility is exceptionally clean and modern with all up to date equipment in their physical and occupational therapy gym's. The physical and occupational therapists are some of most professional individuals you can have providing you the therapy you need. The RN's and CNA's were skilled and professional at all times. Would I use this facility again if necessary you bet I would without hesitation.

By Grandma's care was great

My grandma was there and it was great. My mom and I felt comfortable with her there. They were clean and offered alot of activities. The staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable.

By Marcattjack

My mother was here for the past few months and recently discharged home. Everyone from the therapists to the nursing staff treated her like she was their mother. The amenities like private rooms and bistro were very helpful to us when we visited. There were many comfortable places to gather like the library and living room when my mom was getting bathed or changed. I would highly recommend this facility.

By Happy and content 2015

My grandmother was a patient there and it is an outstanding facility. The cleanliness of this facility is also out of this world. The amenities they offer are out of this world. They have a food area that was great, friendly, and courteous as well. They have the cutest ice cream.parlor, which my grandmother loved and wished it was open more, but the ice cream is amazing. I felt very comfortable with her being in this facility compared to others that I visited. If she ever needs to have another rehab, I will definitely recommend spring lake rehab.

July 14, 2015

By William110803650

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center was a very exquisite place. It is almost too good to be true. It was very nice. They had a theater room. It was fancy.

September 02, 2014

By mominflorida

AWFUL!Don't be fooled..They are the least compassionate people I have ever dealt with.Make my mom stay in bed,and wear depends.Due Diligence,i wish I had researched before I transferred..

Services and Amenities of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Winter Haven, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center