The Tradition of the Palm Beaches

Reviews of The Tradition of the Palm Beaches

Assisted Living Reviews for The Tradition of the Palm Beaches

August 13, 2012

By Gale1

My parents are on their waiting list. I think they did extremely well except that they've got full occupancy, so we couldn't see any apartments. But other than that, everything's well. The staff was very accommodating and friendly during our visit. It's a clean place and I was pleased with what I've seen there. What I really like about it are the variety of activities in there and the storage place in the apartments. This place is definitely recommendable!

May 07, 2012

We visited MorseLife and spoke with the sales person there. It was unbelievable. Very fancy. The food there is like going on a high class cruise ship. They have sea bass and chateaubriand. I just need to visit again, try the food and meet some people.

April 25, 2012

By commercesd

Since we would be in West Palm Beach checking out another facility, we made it a point to visit Tradition of Palm Beaches in the same region. The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy activities with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas. The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there. We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs - and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary. The dining areas were warm and friendly. The meal options looked interesting and the food we saw looked and smelled delicious, as did the snacks. The staff takes the time to offer foods that look appetizing. The fitness center had well maintained equipment and ample rooms. They also had daily classes and residents could safely navigate the lovely grounds with adequate supervision. The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films. We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that people in the area who are looking for a good home for a loved one consider it as an option.

About The Tradition of the Palm Beaches

The Tradition of the Palm Beaches is a senior living provider in West Palm Beach, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Tradition of the Palm Beaches for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Tradition of the Palm Beaches