Manorcare Health Services Venice, FL

Manorcare Health Services (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services

August 25, 2015

My husband was at Manor Care Health Services for two and a half months. It was not nearly as good as where he is now. It did not have the transparency. He got a bed sore when he was there. They denied it and said the physical therapy caused it, which was impossible. They did not take responsibility for it. The food was not that good. There were some nice people there, but overall, the care was not of good quality as where he is now. Communication was not good. I would not recommend it to anybody. They had activities like bingo, church services, arts and crafts, and special movies. The activities director and his associates tried really hard to keep the people active.

April 20, 2015

By Jack38

I’ve had two friends at ManorCare before, and they both were very happy. I know that they were very pleased with the help that they received from the nurses there. It didn’t smell, and that’s one of the first things I always notice when I go to a nursing home. I was very pleasantly surprised that it just smelled cleaner.

June 26, 2013

By Gail13

I didn't like what ManorCare did to my mom. My mother had a living will, but they provided her with something that they shouldn't have. They gave her a treatment they shouldn't have given her to extend her life and she did not want it. She had dementia and they had her signed the papers. They never called us to tell us about anything. I don't recommend them to anybody. The staff are very friendly, but I just didn't like the care that they gave to my mom. I wasn't pleased with them at all.

About Manorcare Health Services

Manorcare Health Services is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services