Westminster Suncoast

Nursing Home Reviews for Westminster Suncoast

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Westminster Suncoast

December 26, 2013

By Richard42

Westminster Suncoast was sort of an older facility. The surrounding area was not that great especially at night. You wouldn't want to be walking around there. They also didn't have that much activities for their residents. However, the people there were very nice.

July 23, 2012

By BeachDriver

This is mainly a retirement community with individual living spaces for seniors. I am familiar with this facility because my grandmother stayed there during the last months of her life. There is a guard at the gate who only allows persons that have a reason to be there inside. I am familiar with the assisted living facility that is onsite, I am not familiar with the retirement community. The assisted living facility offers round the clock nursing care and offers a gentle exercise class for people who are mostly bed-ridden. The nurses there tried to keep my grandmother from getting a bed sore and choking on her food, they did accomplish this. They occasionally would take her out of bed to sit upright to prevent a bed sore. She shared a small room with another lady. When it was clear she was dying they let us know what was going on. There were volunteers who came by to comfort the patients.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Westminster Suncoast

Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer rental program.

Map of Westminster Suncoast