Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center

Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center

November 05, 2014

Bon Secours is large and clean. The rooms were more institutional. The food is OK. My mother-in-law feels like it’s a safe place. She seems to have adjusted really well there.

January 14, 2012

By dementiacaregiver

After only nine months, my charge developed serious bedsores, pneumonia and a serious urinary catheter blockage. She moved to Maria Manor after 5 years in a distant nursing facility where she never encountered these problems. She was taken to ER, spent two weeks in ICU and did not return

July 29, 2011

By maryswood

My father has Parkinsonism with Lewy Body Disease. My mother and extended family care for him at home. He was recently hospitalized for a severe UTI and was transferred from St. Joseph's Hospital to Bon Secours for rehab. This is a lovely facility, almost 50 years old but well maintained. The staff is wonderful. Best of all there is a resident priest and Holy Mass is offered daily (communion service on Saturday). Bon Secours has given my mother much needed respite and is working hard to help Daddy be more mobil.

Services and Amenities of Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center

Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Saint Petersburg, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bon Secours Maria Manor Nursing Care Center