Baytree Lakeside

Reviews of Baytree Lakeside

Assisted Living Reviews for Baytree Lakeside

December 15, 2015

By PJ6

My mother has been placed at Baytree Lakeside. It is definitely affordable. I really like the fact that there are a lot of outside areas with a big walking area around the lake and birds. My mother can have memory care there, but she still has a little bit of freedom; that’s why I picked this facility. The dining room is set up very nicely with many windows. You can actually go inside and outside from the dining room. My mother seems to get along with a lot of people. She still has her dementia problem, but otherwise, the staff is really nice.

June 26, 2015

By Annette44

Horrible place.. Residents are at the mercy of the staff. My Aunt fell and broke her wrist, was taken to the local ER, was treated, and no one answered the phone, or was available to let her in the building after hours. It was a scarey time for both resident and family, They also control residets finances, not in the residents favor but to their benefit.

December 27, 2013

I chose Baytree Lakeside because it is small and clean. The personnel there are also very caring. There was also the price factor too. It is all inclusive; I don't have to pay ala carte. My sister is in the main building. She has a room there that she shares with another person. They share a large room and a bathroom. Every room is pretty much the same. I do know they have another building for a little more ambulatory and independent living. As far as food, from what I could gather from my sister, everything seems to be very good and very well balanced. She has three great meals a day and a snack. They also have snacks at social hour. For activities, they have the usual bingo and crafts. They also have movie nights and barbecues outside by the lake. They also have entertainment coming in that would sing or play the piano.

Photos of Baytree Lakeside

Services and Amenities of Baytree Lakeside

• Pharma

About Baytree Lakeside

The moment you enter Baytree Lakeside, you step into an elegent and gracious setting. Two and a half acres of lush grounds with a tranquil nature walk leading to a serene lake. Our one story building offers wide hallways leading to comfortable suites. Baytree is Family owned by professional and caring staff. We offer a variety of personal services please call us so we can assist you with your care needs

Map of Baytree Lakeside