Apollo Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Apollo Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Apollo Health and Rehab Center

September 29, 2011

By my dad1

My father in law was in the facility for 2 year before dieing. He had Alheizmers and did not know anyone. I am thankful he had no memory where he was. We choose this Assisted Living facility because they accepted medicare and the family had no money. I felt like crying the first day we left him. the place was horrible. Roons had 2 beds, very poorly furnished and everything in the room was of poor quality. No TV, which i guess did not matter. The whole facility smelt bad...it took my family quiet a long time to get used to the smell. He was moved the the locked facility, because he had the tendicy to roam and he did not know who he was. He then shared room with 2 other men. We had no privacy when visiting. most of his clothes were stolen, especially when they were new. We visited daily to make sure he was bathed and changed. I feared of what would happen if he had no one to look after him. It was a horrible experience and only wish we had more time to find a better assisted living facility for him. I pray my children will never put me in one of these places, especially Apollo.

August 12, 2011

By jiminocala

My Mom was in the facility after a fall/broken ribs/pneumonia. The rooms were kind of small and appeared to have been three or four bed rooms remodeled into semi-private ones, so I'm NOT complaining. The staff was just OK, not too caring, just went about their business. The rehab services were standard Nursing Home Medicare, so as in most of these places, rehab is really just a buzz-word to show they offer PT and OT. This facility appears dated like most of them in St. Pete. Mom's Medicare HMO sent her there and picked up the cost of her short stay so I am unable to judge the place on value.

Services and Amenities of Apollo Health and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Apollo Health and Rehab Center

Apollo Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Saint Petersburg, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Apollo Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Apollo Health and Rehab Center