Albina Manor

Reviews of Albina Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Albina Manor

December 22, 2011

By tampabayCNA

Once I arrived at this facility I had a hard time figuring out where the entrance was. Once I got inside the staff was helpful and pleasant. The hall had a odor that I did not care for that streamed into the common area. The set up was a little out dated in my opinion. The residents appeared clean and happy. Some of the residents were playing cards. I did not notice any activities postings. I think that this is home to about 20 residents. There were a bunch of residents out doors enjoying the front porch. This facility is one that is small enough to know their clients pretty well it seemed. Home cooked meals!

Services and Amenities of Albina Manor

• Pharma

About Albina Manor

Albina Manor was established in February 1995 with a vision to bring a caring facility and a dedicated staff to service the elderly and their families in Saint Petersburg. Our goal is to provide a relaxing and sociable atmosphere that caters to the mental, social, and emotional well-being of our residents. Our staff consists of well trained nurses and certified assistants who provide the utmost medical care and empathy for our guests. Each guest is treated with personalized care and attention that makes them feel special and welcome. We make it our personal goal to ensure that each of our guests is happy, relaxed, and in good health. We put the same effort and dedication into our meals as we do into our guest's care and attention. Meal time consists of a tranquil, appetizing atmosphere and entrée's that are both nutritious and stimulating to the senses. Albina Manor is not just residential living; it is a home with a family who care.

Map of Albina Manor