Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor

Reviews of Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor

Nursing Home Reviews for Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor

September 19, 2016

By Ginag730

My mother in law was in this awful rehab. They left her in bed unshowered and unchanged for 3 days. No food or water. Admitted to me that they had no excuse. As a result was admitted to ER with a UTI and sepsis. Almost died. Had meeting after meeting and each day things got worse and worse. They did nothing to prevent my mother in law from falling, which happened 4 times. Reported this place to Ombudsman, Adult Protective Services and Agency for Healthcare Admin. DO NOT SEND A LOVED ONE TO THIS TORTURE CHAMBER.

August 23, 2016

By Robert727888

My aunt was in Solaris HealthCare after she was released from the hospital. She had a good experience there. It was an older building, but they treated her fine. She was happy with her stay there. There was nothing exceptional, but nothing was bad.

July 18, 2015

By pls

I have my mother in the rehab at this healthcare and I am very unhappy with it. My mother became weaker while there. They said she was a fall risk so put her in a wheel chair the whole time she has been there. She now is so weak she can't even get to the bathroom by herself. Their way of handling patients that are not cooperating is putting them in a wheel chair by the nurses station. Just sitting there with nothing to do!!!! Very sad!!! There is NO communication with family. I have not heard a word from them until yesterday when they informed me we would have to make arrangements in less then a week to have her in a new place. I was not informed of any changes in medication or the progress o her rehab.

June 14, 2015

By momsdaughterreview

CH Healthcare's facade is stunning, looks fabulous. On the surface all looked great; however, after a late night cell call from my mother who had been left alone in a wheelchair common area for hours without water, bathroom or assisted care I am re-thinking this place. They seem to be grossly understaffed. They unfortunately did not seem the concerned about that. Look around lots before deciding on this place, wish I had.

September 10, 2013

By Enid1

My husband was at Charlotte Harbor for rehab and they are excellent. The nurses are very attentive and very friendly.

Services and Amenities of Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor

Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor is a senior living provider in Port Charlotte, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Solaris HealthCare Charlotte Harbor