Vick Street Manor

Reviews of Vick Street Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Vick Street Manor

July 18, 2016

By onebadassservicemember

i stayed at this facility for 1 month and was treated badly from the very begining. i was even injured while living there. i have consider suing this place for sub-standard medical care, what i believe sub-standard housekeeping cleanliness. be very careful when you visit this facility for you loved one they may seem caring at first but in all reality they could care less.

March 31, 2016

By Sue121674650

I wouldn’t put anybody in Vick Street Manor. It is absolutely a falling down, stinking slum, and nobody on staff is ever there to talk to. If there’s a nurse, I’ve only seen her walking out the door. It’s a lock down unit and isn't clean. An old lady that sits on the front desk was very nice, but other than that, it was disgusting. My friend has been there for a couple of months.

April 16, 2014

By VShaw

I visited this facility to see about placement for my mother. There are many renovations and changes happening at this facility. I met the new administrator who has been with the company for a long time. She is very knowledgeable about the area, and the facility. As I toured the facility I spoke to a few of the residents and they seemed very happy and well cared for. The staff was friendly and answered all of my questions without hesitation. The rooms I was shown were clean with fresh paint and new tile on the floors. Large rooms for the price too! I have looked at a few places in the area and will most likely head back to Vick Street Manor to place my mother. Their prices are within our budget and I feel like she will be well cared for.

September 28, 2013

I would not recommend Vick Street Manor to others. I chose this place because it is not too far from where I live. I took the elderly woman that I am the guardian over there because it was close to where I live and she needed assisted living care. When I visited her, I would find the Depend diaper that she was on to is soaking wet and also her bed not made up. Bed bugs are also eating her up. They even chewed out all of their furniture in her room and almost a bunch of her clothes. This facility is just dirty and their service is terrible. Food is terrible as well..

November 25, 2010

By Eden Trace

What a WONDERFUL Place to Retire

I'm so thankful we found such an affordable and comfortable place for my parents to live when their house was truly no longer an option. Regents Club offered tasty food, tender care and a relaxing atmosphere that set just the right tone for them to enjoy life. They enjoy the staff and the friendship of fellow residents. We checked out other retirement centers, but Mom and Dad just felt more at home at Regents Club. They enjoy the park like tropical atmosphere of the roof top patio and garden. It's truely affordable and a great choice.

About Vick Street Manor

Vick Street Manor is a senior living provider in Port Charlotte, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Vick Street Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vick Street Manor