Northpointe Retirement Community

Northpointe Retirement Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Northpointe Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Northpointe Retirement Community

February 24, 2014

My sister has only been at Northpointe for about a week now and the facility seemed to be okay. Personally, I think they could have a little more staff, but most of them are helpful. The rooms are really nice and they keep it clean. I was able to eat there and I think their food could be a little bit better.

June 08, 2013

By Dottie D

I do not recommend this facility. My mother lived in this facility for 9 months until her death. She fell and the staff did not notify the family, she knocked out her front tooth, had bruises on her cheekbone, ankle and a cut on her shoulder which developed into a staph infection. I cannot recommend this facility, I regret that we chose to put our mother in Northpointe Retirement Community.

About Northpointe Retirement Community

Northpointe Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Northpointe Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northpointe Retirement Community