Grandview Retirement Center

Reviews of Grandview Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Grandview Retirement Center

October 30, 2015

By Jennifer107684950

My mother found The Grandview and wanted to go there. The staff showed us around and gave us the tour. They were helpful and friendly. The rooms were very nice, clean, spacious, and decorated well. They were having a meal when we went in there, so we were able to look at the food, which looked like it would be nice. The dining area was very clean; the furniture and the decorations were really nice. They have a beverage bar where people living there could come up anytime and get juice, tea, or coffee.

January 16, 2015

Grandview was really pretty, and it was decorated for the holidays. The rooms of the residents were nice, and they had their own furniture. This is one of the places I’m going to take my brother.

February 28, 2014

By Caring79205950

Mom is a Grandview and so far they are very accommodating. It's a good facility and they are taking care of my mom quite well. The staff's work ethic was good and they seem to know what's going on with the patients. They get three meals a day and they provide a diabetic menu for my mom.

Services and Amenities of Grandview Retirement Center

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Grandview Retirement Center

Grandview Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Grandview Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grandview Retirement Center