About The Springs of Parc Hill
Opening at the end of 2019, please come and enjoy the Simple Pleasures of Small-Town Life in the Heart of Southwest Volusia County.
Relish the good life at The Springs at Parc Hill senior living community with a variety of services and amenities chosen specifically to help you feel more comfortable and relaxed. With options like these, senior housing is sure to feel a lot more like home – but better!
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Full-Service Salon
- Beautifully-Landscaped Courtyard
- Laundry & Linen Service
- Personal Assistance with
- Bathing, Dressing & Grooming
- Media Room
- Walking Paths
- Fitness Room
- Activity Center
- Scheduled Transportation
- Media Room
- Restaurant-Style Dining, 3x a Day
- Outdoor Patio Area for Dining & Gathering
- Casual Bistro Café with Light Snacks & Beverages
- Freshly-Prepared Fare using the Finest Ingredients
- Private Dining Room Options
What Makes Us Special
Peace, quiet, comfort, climate, charm: These are just some of the characteristics the small town of Orange City, Florida is known for – and The Springs of Parc Hill Assisted Living and Memory Care community has them all. Situated in southwest Orange City and just minutes away from Blue Spring State Park, The Springs of Parc Hill is senior living at its finest.