Inspired Living at Ocoee

Reviews of Inspired Living at Ocoee

Assisted Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Ocoee

August 08, 2017

By Marcia

I have had some issues with Inspired Living, but they are really knocking themselves out to make up for it. The place is gorgeous, food is great, people are friendly, but the response time for my husband's personal care was seriously lacking. I've had a couple of meetings with them and they're doing everything in their power to fix it. They have a Wednesday wind-down where they have entertainment that comes in, and when my husband feels up to it, he goes and plays a couple of songs on the harmonica. The activities seem to be pretty decent. It has only been two months and he's just really now getting acclimated. Everything else has gone smoothly though. The pricing is fairly high, but they did have a thing that we signed that the price will never go up, which is a tremendous advantage. It's $5,200 a month, which includes all the supplies that they need. They don't nickel and dime you on anything and it's a flat fee that will never go up, so the pricing in that respect is good. It's a little pricey, but everything else goes along with it.

June 01, 2017

By nej

My husband moved into Inspired Living in March. It's almost new and a lovely place to be. It has a lot of nice amenities. The rooms are somewhat small for the price in my opinion, but the place is clean. The staff is very nice and very helpful. It's amazing how quickly they all learn your name. The food is good. So far, I am satisfied with the care that my husband is getting. They probably could use a few more staff members to care for the patients. For my husband, it takes two of them to lift him from the wheelchair to the bed or wheelchair to the chair. That leaves somebody else waiting. When he has to go to the bathroom and they are busy with other people, he has to wait because it takes two of them and they don't have that many available people. That's my biggest concern right now, and I hope that as time goes on, they will be able to add at least one or two more on each shift.

February 26, 2017

By Wendy821487

The one that we ended up liking the most was Inspired Living. When you walk in, it is a really pretty lobby, which is kind of like walking on a cruise ship. It was really pretty and well-appointed. The people were very nice and hospitable. The place had just opened up in September, so it is new and has a really nice pool area with a nice big covered bar where they do cocktails and stuff at night. They also have a really nice dining room, which is open the whole day, so there is no time that you have to be down there except for meals that might be in-between or what they call the all-day dining, but you don’t get the meal of the day or the choices that they were serving, unless there is stuff left and then you can get it. You don’t have to worry about getting down there at a certain time, which I thought was really nice. When they show you the apartments, they were all decorated really nicely, so that helps to be able to see what kind of furniture would fit in there. The assisted and the independent living are combined, and then they had a separate wing for the memory care. If it hadn’t been that the rest of my siblings lived a lot farther south and they just really thought that it was too far for them to come, my mom would have been there. We really loved it.

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Ocoee

• Tai Chi

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Pending

About Inspired Living at Ocoee

Located just outside the quaint village of Windermere in sunny Central Florida, Inspired Living at Ocoee is an innovative community that offers a choice of senior living options. Whether you are active and independent, need a little assistance, or require personalized memory care, you can be assured that we can help design a rewarding lifestyle that is uniquely yours. We are just a short drive from all the shopping, restaurants and attractions of the greater Orlando area.

Inspired Living is ideal for those who are still active and independent, as well as for those who may need a little assistance.

Our community features beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths, putting greens, a dog park, fitness center and swimming pool with tiki bar. Enjoy chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining rooms, or savor a cup of coffee and light snack while socializing in our bistro. Enriching educational and social programming is scheduled daily, and off-site outings and local transportation are readily available.

Should a health issue arise, assisted living and memory care services are available, all within an enriching, homelike environment. Whether you are active and independent or need some assistance, the inspiring choices at Inspired Living are all yours.

Our senior living community features beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths, putting greens, a dog park, fitness center and swimming pool with tiki bar. Enjoy chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining rooms, or savor a cup of coffee and light snack while socializing in our bistro. Enriching educational and social programming is scheduled daily, and off-site outings and local transportation are readily available, all within an engaging, homelike environment.

Map of Inspired Living at Ocoee