Ocala Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Ocala Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ocala Health & Rehab Center

September 08, 2014

By Dennis Ash

My mother was a patient here in the Alzheimer’s unit, for the better part of 10 years. Prior to her being a patient here, she was in a facility just down the road, where their definition of taking care of her was to have her so highly medicated, that all she did was sit up in a wheel chair and drool on herself. Once she was moved here, her life significantly improved. The care she received was fantastic. Every member of the staff went out of their way to help her enjoy what life she had left. I cannot begin to thank Carlos enough for being such a wonderful caring human being. As a member of the maintenance staff, he really did not have to interact with the patients, but he took it upon himself to go out of his way to touch the lives of each and every patient. Whenever I would come to visit, I would look forward to watching my mother’s eyes light up while she was interacting with him. The nursing staff was also very good to my mother. The care they provided was second to none. For everyone I’ve come in contact with here, it seems like it’s more than just a job to them. Each one truly has a caregiver’s heart. I could not imagine there being a better facility for my mother to have been in.

September 19, 2013

By Sheena1

My dad had a stroke and I had to put him at Ocala Health and Rehab and they have been wonderful. The whole thing has been great and I'm shocked because I've heard stories about nursing homes. The staff have been really warm and helpful. They are there when I needed them. They also keep me in the loop on things and they would also call me. I would totally recommend them.

March 24, 2012

By Mernlaw

My mom needed a knee replaced and we choose Ocala Health and Rehab Center. They picked her up at the hospital when she was discharged and took her to their facility. When she got there the private room she was promised was not available but they found a room on the next level. When you are looking for a rehab or nursing homes do your homework. Go look at the nursing home and see what they look like, are people attended to or are they just sitting in a hallway. Is the place clean, do they have things to do, is the rehab center on site. When I have friends in the hospital or nursing homes I have a little trick that I use. It is so easy: I make cookies every 2 days this keeps the nurses coming in to the patents room to check what kind of cookies and how my mom was doing. With any nursing home do your homework your family will have a better stay and it will give you a little peace of mind about their care. We found all this at Ocala Health and Rehab Center.

About Ocala Health & Rehab Center

Ocala Health & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Ocala, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ocala Health & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ocala Health & Rehab Center