Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Senior Apartment

4100 SW 33RD AVE, Ocala, FL 34474
Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Nursing Home Reviews for Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

May 28, 2015

By Brenda107950550

Hawthorne Village is very clean, and there are no smells. The home health aides are very helpful. I found that their Social Services Department are willing to work with you, and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. My mom loves the staff. They do the medication, and they have been good with that. If they have changes, they will let me know.

October 16, 2014

By Lovely Lady3

Hawthorne Village is very nice and very clean. The rooms were nice, and they were friendly and they were really good. My husband seemed to like it there. I think they needed more people. Overall I liked things, they are fine.

August 17, 2014

I chose Hawthorne Village of Ocala because this is where my wife spent the last part of her life. She was there for rehab for three weeks. It is a very nice apartment and the staff is very polite and very nice -- it is reasonable. It is not that expensive compared to some other places. They have the best rehab place -- it has got the best up-to-date exercises. You can go there and work out every day if you want. They have trips to different places and they have a couple of shuttle buses that they use. I think it is a very, very nice and relaxing place. They clean the room every week and they have meals twice a day, buffet style, and the food has been very good so far. I checked out four or five different places and I liked this one the best because it is the least congested. It is next to the horse farms and there are no residential places close by.

January 14, 2014

By Jackie22

The people at Hawthorne Village of Ocala were very friendly and nice. It was fairly new and they showed us two buildings. They had apartments for the assisted living area. If my father would stay in a facility in Florida, we would choose this.

January 05, 2014

By mrsduque

I spent 2 weeks in the rehab facility and was treated like a queen. Clean, smells good, caring, can't say enough nice things.

July 14, 2013

By Sandy18

Hawthorne Village Retirement Community was awful. It just looked like an old nursing home to me and the rooms were terrible. The dining room had stains all over the carpet. It was dirty and the showroom was not pleasant to go in. They did not have any kitchenette in any of the places. You had to go up and get the food like cafeteria-style, and I thought that was difficult for residents with walkers and canes. I knew maybe they had staff who helped but I did not see them. I knew they maybe thought of remodeling because there was another section that was new. I would suggest they improve everything.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala is a senior living provider in Ocala, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Senior Apartment. Contact Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala