Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Offers Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities

4100 SW 33RD AVE, Ocala, FL 34474
Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

January 05, 2014

By mrsduque

I spent 2 weeks in the rehab facility and was treated like a queen. Clean, smells good, caring, can't say enough nice things.

July 14, 2013

By Sandy18

Hawthorne Village Retirement Community was awful. It just looked like an old nursing home to me and the rooms were terrible. The dining room had stains all over the carpet. It was dirty and the showroom was not pleasant to go in. They did not have any kitchenette in any of the places. You had to go up and get the food like cafeteria-style, and I thought that was difficult for residents with walkers and canes. I knew maybe they had staff who helped but I did not see them. I knew they maybe thought of remodeling because there was another section that was new. I would suggest they improve everything.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

About Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala

Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala is a senior living provider in Ocala, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hawthorne Health and Rehab of Ocala