North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

June 22, 2016

By Kellie416168

We didn't have any complaints about North Campus Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. I thought the facility was clean. My father-in-law is content with the care he is receiving. His favorite part is the food because he likes it a lot. I don't have any complaints about the staff, but I don't think they are overly friendly or maybe they could make you feel more welcome. I was able to talk to the therapist, and she was very pleasant.

October 12, 2015

By Villagesgal

This is an excellent facility. Yes, it is in the old Leesburg Hospital, so the rooms are old hospital rooms and it's not all glitzy and shiny new, but the care there is exceptional. My husband was in a brand new facility in the Villages and they almost killed him there, was sent by ambulance to Leesburg hospital with blood clots in his legs and lungs from just letting him sit in a wheel chair all day. Beautiful but deadly. This facility is nothing to look at, but the nurses there are attentive and check at least once every 3-4 hours, the cna's also caring and good and best of all you see a doctor every day. Care is amazing. My husband has been in 3 other facilities and this is by far the best and their physical therapy at 3 hours a day gets fast results so the stay there is shorter. Wonderful caring physical therapists. If I myself had to go into a rehab/nursing center, it would be this one hands down. You are there for the care, not the décor.

July 06, 2015

By Patricia110515150

I did not like North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center. It was not very well taken care of. The rooms were like hospital rooms. I suggest they do more cleaning and have more staff.

September 23, 2014

By Glenda9

North Campus Rehab was totally different from the other campus. The food was good and we actually went up there two times and ate with her. The staff was excellent and the rooms were clean. It’s totally different than where she is now. They actually had a meeting, talked to us, and let us know what was going on. They had something going on every day; they had ice cream socials, church, different singers come in, and they played bingo.

January 14, 2014

By Deeply concerned

I do not want to ever have to stay here. Rehab is excellent, nursing care is the worst I have ever seen - there are some very good CNAs, and I feel sorry for them having to work with the rest of the nursing team. Admin people are friendly and enthusiastic, but I'm not sure they really know what's going on there.

December 28, 2013

By Horrorshow

If not for my husband visiting and caring for me I would not have survived. I had hip replacement and could not get out of bed without assistance. If I rang my buzzer I would wait over an hour for someone to answer me. It was a terrible experience. However, downstairs in the rehab gym, I was given good rehab. Unfortunately that was only 2 hours a day. The rest of the time I was neglected

About North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Leesburg, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center