North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

January 14, 2014

By Deeply concerned

I do not want to ever have to stay here. Rehab is excellent, nursing care is the worst I have ever seen - there are some very good CNAs, and I feel sorry for them having to work with the rest of the nursing team. Admin people are friendly and enthusiastic, but I'm not sure they really know what's going on there.

December 28, 2013

By Horrorshow

If not for my husband visiting and caring for me I would not have survived. I had hip replacement and could not get out of bed without assistance. If I rang my buzzer I would wait over an hour for someone to answer me. It was a terrible experience. However, downstairs in the rehab gym, I was given good rehab. Unfortunately that was only 2 hours a day. The rest of the time I was neglected

Services and Amenities of North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Leesburg, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center