St Joseph's Residence

Reviews of St Joseph's Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for St Joseph's Residence

August 12, 2013

By Scholz

I recently visited St. Joseph Assisted Residence in Lauderdale Lakes, Fl and was very impressed with the facilility. From the moment you walk in, the friendly staff makes you feel right at home. The dining area is outstanding with an elegant restaurant atmosphere. Most of all, the residents seem very comfortable and well cared for. Definitely five stars and highly recommended.

February 28, 2013

St. Joseph Residence is the closest to my house. It was clean and the people were very nice. It was the atmosphere I was looking for. They have both assisted living and a nursing home, but in separate buildings. I had some of the food and it was good. My mother gained weight when she was there for a few days when I was away. I would go back there again.

October 29, 2012

By Elder Angel

I visited this facility when I had to assess a client. She shared a suite with another resident. The facility has three floors. Both residents and staff seem to enjoy living here, as there are smiles all around. The facility is under the auspices of Catholic Services. On the day that I visited, I observed one group of clients doing chair aerobics and another group listening to music and singing. The client that I visited said she very much enjoyed the singing group. The client reported that she felt very loved and cared for at this facility. Her needs are being taken care of and all she needs to do is to live her life. She reported that her family visits as they can and arae pleased with her living there. She said that she goes downstairs to eat in the dining room. The aides help her with her bathing, housekeeping and laundry. I would recommend this facility to those who require some assistance with daily living.

Services and Amenities of St Joseph's Residence

About St Joseph's Residence

St Joseph's Residence is a senior living provider in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact St Joseph's Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Joseph's Residence