Savannah Cottage of Lakeland

Reviews of Savannah Cottage of Lakeland

Memory Care Reviews for Savannah Cottage of Lakeland

October 27, 2016

By Debbie364183

I had made an appointment at Savannah Cottage of Lakeland, but the lady was not available. They scrambled to find someone to give me a tour, but other than that, it was fine. She showed me quite a bit of the place. They had a man in the activities, and that was what I was looking for my father. The rooms are nice and big, and they all have a nice view of a golf course. It’s very convenient. They had a lot of locked doors that was helpful.

January 31, 2014

By wamonetwo

I've put my wife at Savannah Cottage of Lakeland. I chose this facility for her because I think it's a very good place and it seemed to be the best fit for her. One of the things I really like about this facility is that it has real country feel to it. It's set right in the middle of a golf course believe it or not. It has a really nice woody feel to it and it felt homey. The people are very nice and they take care of my wife and I'm satisfied for her to be there. I actually like the rooms than most of the facilities I've looked into because it was more like a room in the home. It's very nice and bright.

January 18, 2012

By tampabayCNA

Pulling into the round about, you immediately notice how pristine this building appears. Like a ice cold glass of lemonade on your porch on a hot summer afternoon, the atmosphere seems soothing . There was plenty of parking. There are several common areas that encourage family visitation. There are three meals served daily in the dining area. Home to about 90 residents on any given day, this place stays busy. Their activities department is always offering stimulating events. The memory unit is one of great functionality. The staff was friendly and very helpful. This place seems like a great place to live!
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Savannah Cottage of Lakeland

Services and Amenities of Savannah Cottage of Lakeland

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9783

About Savannah Cottage of Lakeland

Savannah Cottage of Lakeland senior living caters to persons living with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. Lakeland is a diverse city full of charm and southern hospitality. Located in Polk County, Lakeland is positioned perfectly in the center of the state with easy access to I-4 and conveniently located between Orlando and Tampa. The Lakeland area offers state of the art medical facilities and hospitals, shopping centers and malls, and many diverse cultural and entertainment opportunities. Lakeland offers the feel of a small town with many warm and caring residents, but also provides many opportunities for all interest. It’s the perfect town for a hospitable assisted living community dedicated to those with memory loss!

Community Amenities
  • 24-hour access to well trained and friendly staff
  • 3 meals per day, snacks and a hydration program
  • Linen and housekeeping services
  • Emergency response system
  • Group Exercise
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Library
  • Recreation Room
  • Spanish Speaking Staff
  • Courtyard
  • Common areas and suites offer beautiful views of manicured landscaping
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • High Speed Internet
  • Controlled Access/Gated
Apartment Amenities
  • Utilities are included
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Spacious private or semi-private suite
  • Wheelchair Access

Savannah Cottage of Lakeland has it all! From the elegant décor to genuine hospitality. Whether relaxing in the TV room or one of the comfortable living areas, mingling with new residents at a social event, or joining a live entertainment performance… Savannah Cottage of Lakeland offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle. This is senior living at it’s best.

Map of Savannah Cottage of Lakeland