The Summit of Fort Myers

Reviews of The Summit of Fort Myers

Independent Living Reviews for The Summit of Fort Myers

April 28, 2018

By James

It is excellent. They have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, and they have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath deluxe apartment, which has a little bit more floor space and is ultimately what we decided on. It has a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. The food is excellent and their restaurant is upscale. The waiters and waitresses all wear white shirt and black pants. They have white linens, tablecloths, and when they come to your table they automatically bring you a glass of water. It has all the amenities, including maid service. They make up the beds and take out the trash. It has a courtyard with an Olympic-sized heated pool and a movie theater. The facility itself is nice. It's four stories and it's in a very nice, residential neighborhood.

July 17, 2017

By Lynn

Our visit was wonderful and it would have been like living in a fancy hotel. They have beautiful apartments and facilities. We ate in the dining room and ordered from a menu. The staff is very nice. There were about 75% women and only 25% couples, and they were not as old as I would have thought. There's a courtyard surrounding the swimming pool. It was nicely placed with tables and chairs.

December 05, 2016

By Margaret705347

It is marvelous and wonderful. Everybody's pleasant, and it's just a great place to be. Our room is wonderful and very spacious. I like everything about it, and I would recommend it to anyone. It's the best. I have a washer and dryer, and that's what sold me on this.

November 26, 2016

By visitor685740

It is like a 5-star, but they only had independent living. The carpeting was beautiful, it was in a good location, and it was really nice. They had a pool, theater, and a restaurant. The people were very friendly and very nice.

October 10, 2016

By James302431

It was very nice. The rooms were nice. We had breakfast in the morning, and it was good. The staff was very helpful. The surroundings were very nice. The rooms were spacious.

Costs for The Summit of Fort Myers

• Vegetarian

Payment options

• Check

About The Summit of Fort Myers

With day-to-day freedom to come and go, and the convenience of any number of activities to choose from, independent living at The Summit of Fort Myers is a perfect fit for an active, healthy lifestyle. Enjoy restaurant-quality dining and weekly social gatherings, and feel empowered to explore personal interests. When residents feel like venturing into the larger community, our team connects them with transportation to everything they’re accustomed to doing.

All-inclusive, restaurant style dining Saltwater pool, poolside cabana, and jacuzzi Theater, Putting Green, and Bocce Ball Court Health and Wellness Center Beauty Salon/Barber Shop and Spa Housekeeping and maintenance services Emergency call system with 24-hour security onsite Concierge services Transportation services All utilities included

Map of The Summit of Fort Myers