Fountain Crest

Reviews of Fountain Crest

Independent Living Reviews for Fountain Crest

October 11, 2016

By James302431

We visited Fountain Crest. I wasn’t too thrilled with the closet. The closet space was a little bit tight. I really wasn’t too impressed with the community mainly because of the size of the rooms and the closet space. The staff was very good. The dining area was set up nice. Food was good. They had quite a few activities available.

August 05, 2016

By Miss Betty

Mu husband and I have lived at Fountain Crest,, Lehigh Acres close to three year and are totally happy here. We wish that we had moved here sooner. Our life here is like being on a permanent vacation. The staff is an awesome, caring, compassionate crew of people. The meals are delicious with many choices including a breakfast bar in addition to a full breakfast menu. Lunch and dinner are full menu meals with a salad bar, homemade soup and choice of desserts. We have many wonderful fun activities and exercise activities. There is also a bus available to take people shopping, to Doctor appointments and to other activities outside of Fountain Crest. There is an atmosphere of one big happy family among the residents. The building and grounds are well ,maintained, a place we can be proud to live. The rental prices are reasonable.

April 14, 2016

By Paul122664250

Fountain Crest looks fine to me. They cook your meals, they have a dining room, the place looks clean, and they have activities for the people who live there. They go on field trips sometimes, and they have a room where they show movies. The rooms have a refrigerator and a microwave, and they were fine. They have a couple of different sizes and very nice, and their rates are very good. The staff people were very nice. They offered to buy us lunch when we come back, so we can experience the food that they cook there. There are probably some that are more expensive and maybe a little nicer, but they cover all the basics there. They have people that can help the residents with their medications if they need help. It looks like a good place; not too fancy but nice. For a basic place, it’s five stars. It really depends on what you’re looking for, and we’re just looking for an inexpensive place that could meet all the needs of the person. He’s over 80 years old, so I’m helping him find a place.

January 25, 2016

By John119230650

Fountain Crest was fantastic. I loved the place. I loved the people that showed us around. Everything was great there. The atmosphere was fantastic. I would recommend them to others.

September 07, 2015

By Jillian1

We are already living in Fountain Crest now. It's very nice, very good, and comfortable, and it fulfills our needs. The food is great, and the people are nice.

June 06, 2015

By Pat107656850

I thought Fountain Crest was very nice. I like the place and everything else, but my mom is not quite ready yet. I like the facility very much, and I thought it was setup very nice. I like the porches on each end of the corridors. I thought that was a nice way for the people to get together. I like the washer and dryer on each floor, and I thought it was a great feature. I was very happy with my visit there. The girl that did the tour with us was very nice. She did a great job, and I think she also taught an aerobics class that day. She is very nice, and I was very impressed with it. It is something that I will certainly consider if my mom is ready. The apartments were very nice, and everything they needed was there. She showed us a card room, game room, and a church room. They had quite a few of the nice things including the restaurant part and the meals. I was very impressed, and I thought they did a nice job. Everybody on the staff that I met was very friendly.

August 13, 2013

By csillag

staff is excellent and caring, couldn't ask for a better place for my mom!

June 25, 2013

By Nanci3

Fountain Crest was very nice. We had lunch there. The food was excellent and we really complimented them on their menu. The only thing is the location. It is not for us because Lehigh is way out of the way for our children to visit. But I really liked it.

Costs for Fountain Crest

Photos of Fountain Crest

Services and Amenities of Fountain Crest

• Fee Structure Extra: We Now Have A 90 Day Month Lease Instead Of Month To Month.
  • Independent Living Starting At: $1950/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

About Fountain Crest

The secluded wooded setting is picture-perfect accented with wildlife scampering about, birds singing, and crickets chirping. The neighborhood is quiet. The atmosphere is family-oriented, warm and relaxed. The ambiance embraces the small town values of Lehigh Acres, Florida which is located just outside Cape Coral-Fort Myers metro area. Just minutes away are Lehigh Regional Medical Center, miles of hiking and biking trails, Lehigh Acres Senior Center, and the Able Canal hosts the best fishing in Lehigh Acres. For the fans of the fairway, there are five top notch golf courses to improve your swing. With easy freeway access, everything Lehigh Acres and Fort Myers have to offer are just around the corner.

"May you live all the days of your life." -- Jonathan Swift

We couldn't agree more! At Fountain Crest, our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love, allowing us to make this a reality. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed and the ambiance embraces the uniqueness of the local culture. The variety of services offered will enable you to create your own experience.

Fountain Crest is much more than apartment living. It is an inviting community to call home, complete with six lanais for socializing or gardening, heated outdoor swimming pool, a relaxing porch surrounded by a beautifully designed tropical garden, baby grand, a theatre, billiards/gaming room, and a fitness center.

Map of Fountain Crest