Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center

September 17, 2014

By raindrop214

A family member was admitted to this facility for rehabilitative purposes after a somewhat extended hospital stay. She was to receive assistance in strengthening her legs to be able to get out of bed and walk. She was in this facility for 6 weeks and on the final day she was still UNABLE to get up out of bed and walk. Every time I visited, the nurses or pca's or whatever they call themselves these days, were all standing around. I took pictures and do plan to submit them to the Department of Elder Affairs. I would NOT refer anyone to this facility for any kind of care.

July 25, 2012

By cynthiah

I was admitted post spinal surgery. Assigned room with two beds, one bath. The bathroom was used by three people and in the day and 1/2 that I was there, it was never cleaned! Food was not fit to eat. Overall quality was miserable.

Services and Amenities of Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center

Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wilton Manors Health & Rehab Center