Sonata Delray Beach

Reviews of Sonata Delray Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Sonata Delray Beach

July 31, 2013

By Lorrie1

When they put my husband in the memory care facility in Homewood, which they called the Claire bridge, it was very good. That area was very well taken care of and the people there were really good. But when he was at the assisted living in Homewood of Delray Beach, I took my husband out of there because he was not happy there. I would not suggest that to anybody. It was so poorly taken care of. I thought they don't have enough aid for the number of people that were there. There never was anybody around. They had very poor care.

July 23, 2013

By caring11073

I'm very satisfied with Homewood compared to the other joint my wife was in. There are a lot of activities going on, they have entertainment, they have participation, they throw the ball around, they have bingo and they're constantly doing something. They dish you what they say they'll give you.

May 18, 2012

By choclab88

My best friend's mom was there during her last two months of life. She was a very close family friend and I called her my aunt. I have never seen such great care. They were so gentle with her, very patient and truly acted like she was their own aunt or grandma. I saw in her eyes how happy she was. She didn't know me or her daughter or son at the end but we always talked about how she just had that look that she was happy. It may not make sense to people but we saw it. I never had a negative experience while visiting there. Everything from even the cleanliness to the food was excellent. When she passed away, they brought in the hospice nurse for her and even the nurse (who worked for them) was the most gracious lady I have ever met. I know it was not an act, they didn't change after we left and they were genuine. Since my aunt (my best friends mom) passed, we have told several families about Homewood. I have had two close friends send their mother and father there and they are still living there and the family is extremely happy and blessed.

April 03, 2012

By commercesd

The Homewood at Delray Beach assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside, with beautiful landscaping and places to sit. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here. They host parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. Events and outings scheduled include visits to restaurants, art museums, the library, nature walks, local films and crafts, fine and casual dining, theater and local fairs and festivals. The living suites were all beautifully decorated. We could see that my friend's mother would be comfortable in any one of them. My friend's mother enjoys using gym equipment, so we liked that the exercise room was large and had a variety of options to choose from. The dining areas included intimate to communal dining, resident can choose whatever they like - and the chefs can also prepare dishes received from residents. The food choices all looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered regularly and when requested. This was a lovely facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, with caring and friendly staff.

Photos of Sonata Delray Beach

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Sonata Delray Beach

Sonata Delray Beach is redefining senior care. Staff believes in fostering meaningful living for residents and providing them with a homelike environment. From safety features to kind and compassionate dementia-certified caregivers and staff, Sonata Delray Beach has everything residents need to feel safe, happy, and right at home. They offer a personalized care plan for each of their residents, along with a host of convenient services and amenities. Residents can enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals daily or scheduled transportation - they have something for everyone. Its Serenades Select Memory Care communities are highly functional, homelike alternatives to traditional memory care facilities.

Map of Sonata Delray Beach