Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center

Reviews of Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center

May 27, 2018

By xarella25

Most of the staff were profesxional there was one cna who's name i won't mention was rude insulting and has no business taking care of people that are ill. The food could be better.

May 23, 2018

By no name is welcomed

I love how the CNAS are very outgoing and make sure that the Resident awell taken care of, young lady Quay was the most brightest young lady and very caring she has great mannners we need more aides like her and I visited a couple of times she always had a smile and welcomed you. Nurses need a lot of help they walk pass call lights and are very rude to the CNAS not okay.

January 23, 2018

By jancie

if it wasn’t for the outstanding bright young lady Ms Quay C I dont Know What I Would Have Done. she made sure that I was taken care of and made sure that I had everything I needed for the night. She checked up on me every 10-15 mintues and I knew that she cared , I loved being here I had a great 3 weeks thanks to Quay C she’s a very magnificent aide

December 14, 2017

By Jomack

As the family member of a former resident, I have nothing but positive to say about this facility. It is clean, and the staff are friendly. Are they perfect, no, but who is? I would highly recommend this facility to anyone needing rehab. The therapy department is excellent, the nursing staff attentive and always willing to give help when needed.

April 19, 2017

By mommacita

Stay away from this place. My mom was burned with hot coffee and hot a bed sore that they didn't treat in time. Got severely dehydrated taken to hospital. We had to put her in hospice care. It breaks my heart. Do not leave your loved one here.

March 17, 2017

By Shirley50

The stay here was a life changing experience. My stay was approximately 4 weeks. Only had 3 showers. Washed myself the best I could. The food I would not feed to a dog. My husband brought me food almost daily and when he didn't, I ate cereal. The bright spot was 2 CNA'S that took care of me. If it wasn't for Joyce and Melissa I would have gone out of my mind. Staff needs to learn how to order medical equipment when patients are ready to go home. The provider they use stinks and do not follow-up. Never showed up. Lousy company. One problem--MD order never faxed and gave my husband number to follow-up. Facilities responsibility. I can say their Home Health staff were wonderful. Shirley

February 14, 2017

By reviewanswer1

MY FRIENDS MOTHER RECEIVED HORRIFYING NURSING CARE DURING HER STAY. ALOT OF CARELESS PEOPLE IN THIS NURSING HOME. EVERY TIME SHE VISITED HER MOTHER WAS HEAVILY SEDATED AND NOT CLEAN.. WHEN I VISITED I PERSONALLY WITNESSED HOW NURSES WALK BY THE CALL LIGHTS AND DON"T RESPOND.

November 04, 2016

By bkwynn

The nursing staff and CNA's were very nice. However, the care given to patients was not very good. My sister arrived at 6:00 PM and had still not received her daily medication by 12:30 AM. The response was that the doctor couldn't prescibe anything until he came in the next day. She needed her blood pressure medication, sleeping medication and pain medication, etc. The nursing staff finally came in around 1:00 AM and offered Tylenol and Xananx. My sister was very distressed, so I went and checked her out. Other problems I noted while visiting were several patients calling out for assistance from their rooms and not seeing anyone go to see what they needed. One lady was in a wheelchair in the hallway and requested to be taken to the restroom as the nurse walked by. The nurse just stated," In a few minutes". We passed the lady again, and she again requested to go to the restroom (five minutes later) and the nurse again told her it would be a few minutes. Very concerned as I know elderly patients can not always hold their urine and this woman was obviously in distress and the nurse did not even ask one of the CNAs to assist her. Would definitely NOT recommend this rehab center to anyone who cares about their family.

January 25, 2016

By Mike118693650

My wife is at Villa Health & Rehabilitation Center. The staff is friendly and helpful. They offer a lot of activities for the residents. The rooms are very clean. They are scrubbing and cleaning all the time. They have bingo, swimming, and book readings that they take the residents to. Their food is very good.

November 24, 2015

My sister was in Villa Health and Rehabilitation Center after her knee operation. Julie had a good experience there. She was there for three weeks and everything worked out fine. It was very clean and very nice; people were friendly. She didn’t like the food. She was in a double room to start with and then they moved her into a single room because they wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to get an infection.

Services and Amenities of Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center

About Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center

Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center is a senior living provider in Deland, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodland Terrace Extended Care Center