Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

February 06, 2017

By karen roberts

I enjoyed my stay here at Ridgecrest, everyone here is really nice. Nurse Eddie is one of the best, he was so happy he got my sugar down that he gave me to 2 big hugs two days in a row. I'm not saying it was perfect but I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.

January 31, 2017

By virginia grey

The staff here are excellent, they took great care of me during my stay here at Ridgecrest.

January 31, 2017

By linda Niewender

I really appreciate the time and effort put into my care. Staff is excellent.

January 11, 2017

By Jerry James

My mom is currently a resident at Ridgecrest, I visit her twice a week and I noticed everytime I visit her, the room is dirty, floor needs sweeping and mopped and the bathroom is always filthy. I always noticed an odor. This facility really need to revamp their house keeping process. I don't really have a problem with the staff, some are a little lax, looking for another facility. My mother's roommate said that some of the staff read books all night. This is unacceptable practice.Not satisfied.

January 10, 2017

By M.Stokes

I received great care, the facility was nice and clean. Therapy did a great job at getting me back on my feet, I couldn't have asked for better treatment.

December 27, 2016

By Carmen545

Staff was very helpful and they out of their way to please me.

December 21, 2016

By Rob.g

Staff is Marvelous, I receive great care and awesome nursing treatment.

November 11, 2016

By MichaeL.D

The facility was clean and I had a nice stay.

June 29, 2015

By Nicole12

The staff in Ridgecrest was very efficient when I visited this place. The people there were very friendly and helpful. They even followed up and called me back to check with me. I really appreciated their gesture. It looked like a very clean facilty to me. The rooms were wonderful and in good size. They had a lot of activities too. I even went through their exercise rooms. The people were enjoying being there. There was laughter all around. Indeed, my visit there was great.

February 12, 2015

By noctou

I put my mom in for just a 5 day respite stay and omg first thing they did not give her meds to her and I asked the head nurse about it and all i got was look at all the paperwork and how busy she is and blu blu blu .I waited for a hour or so still no meds I had to go home so i talked to the staff again before i left. Then when i got home i waited for a hour. I called and still no meds omg then they told me we are boing it now.Then next morning they called and they lost moms admission paperwork so i had to sign more. Then found out there kitchen is not working and can not cook food. I am going to take my mom out of there today.

Services and Amenities of Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Deland, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center